Over 17 million Americans suffer from acne including 90% of all teenagers. Estheticians can help acne sufferers feel better about their skin and their appearance.
This advanced acne class includes:
- Detailed information about acne and its causes, myths associated with acne, acne triggers, and grades of acne.
- Goals for treating acne and techniques estheticians can use to help clients cope with acne.
The class also covers:
- Active ingredients found in products that are used for acne.
- Products from the Control Corrective Skincare line that help clients manage their acne.
- Two professional facials that are appropriate for clients suffering from acne.
As part of the class, students will receive education materials concerning acne and a certificate of attendance.
With each curriculum, the instructor receives a notebook containing a sample of course materials as well as a CD that contains electronic versions of documents that can be printed for class room use.
- Background information for the instructor.
- PowerPoint presentation that can be used as part of the classroom instruction.
- Black and white copies of the slides that can be used to make overheads if the instructor doesn’t have access to a computer and PowerPoint projector.
- Student workbook (can be reproduced as needed)
- Student instruction manuals that provide detailed instructions and information regarding the treatments and the products used in the treatments (can be reproduced as needed)
- Sample Client Skincare Questionnaire (can be reproduced as needed)
- Student test (can be reproduced as needed)
- Key to the student workbooks/test
- Certificate of completion for the course (can be reproduced as needed)
- Flyer that can be sent out to advertise the course and invite students to enroll (can be modified with date/time/cost/contact information and reproduced as needed)
- Graphics that can be used to create your own advertising/marketing materials