Millions of Americans suffer from hyperpigmentation, yet most people don’t realize what causes it or that they can reduce its impact. Estheticians can help clients minimize the effects of hyperpigmentation.
This advanced hyperpigmentation class includes:
- Detailed information about the types of hyperpigmentation and possible causes.
- Techniques estheticians can teach clients to help them avoid/minimize hyperpigmentation.
The class also covers:
- Active ingredients found in products that are used for hyperpigmentation.
- Products from the Control Corrective Skincare line that help clients avoid/minimize hyperpigmentation.
- Two professional facials that are appropriate for clients suffering from hyperpigmentation.
As part of the class, students will receive education materials concerning hyperpigmentation and a certificate of attendance.
With each curriculum, the instructor receives a notebook containing a sample of course materials as well as a CD that contains electronic versions of documents that can be printed for class room use.
- Background information for the instructor.
- PowerPoint presentation that can be used as part of the classroom instruction.
- Black and white copies of the slides that can be used to make overheads if the instructor doesn’t have access to a computer and PowerPoint projector.
- Student workbook (can be reproduced as needed)
- Student instruction manuals that provide detailed instructions and information regarding the treatments and the products used in the treatments (can be reproduced as needed)
- Sample Client Skincare Questionnaire (can be reproduced as needed)
- Student test (can be reproduced as needed)
- Key to the student workbooks/test
- Certificate of completion for the course (can be reproduced as needed)
- Flyer that can be sent out to advertise the course and invite students to enroll (can be modified with date/time/cost/contact information and reproduced as needed)
- Graphics that can be used to create your own advertising/marketing materials