As people age, their skin also ages, and eventually everyone develops “mature skin”. Estheticians can help baby boomers look younger and feel better about their skin and their appearance.
This advanced class on mature skin includes:
- Detailed information about how the skin ages, goals for mature skin, and advice estheticians can give clients to help slow down the aging process.
- Suggestions for working with the mature skin market.
The class also covers:
- Active ingredients found in products that are used for mature skin.
- Products from the Control Corrective Skincare line that help clients minimize the effects of aging.
- Three professional facials that are appropriate for clients with mature skin.
As part of the class, students will receive education materials concerning mature skin and a certificate of attendance.
With each curriculum, the instructor receives a notebook containing a sample of course materials as well as a CD that contains electronic versions of documents that can be printed for class room use.
- Background information for the instructor.
- PowerPoint presentation (with instructor notes) that can be used as part of the classroom instruction.
- Student workbook (can be reproduced as needed)
- Student instruction manuals that provide detailed instructions and information regarding the treatments and the products used in the treatments (can be reproduced as needed)
- Sample Client Skincare Questionnaire (can be reproduced as needed)
- Student test (can be reproduced as needed)
- Key to the student workbooks/test
- Certificate of completion for the course (can be reproduced as needed)
- Flyer that can be sent out to advertise the course and invite students to enroll (can be modified with date/time/cost/contact information and reproduced as needed)