The course covers the procedure for tinting lash and brows.
As part of the class, students will receive education materials and a certificate of attendance.
With each curriculum, the instructor receives a notebook containing a sample of the course materials as well as a CD that contains electronic versions of documents that can be printed for class room use.
- Background information for the instructor
- PowerPoint presentation (with instructor notes) that can be used as part of the classroom instruction.
- Student handouts of slides (can be reproduced as needed)
- Student test (can be reproduced as needed)
- Key to the student workbook/test
- Certificate of completion for the course (can be reproduced as needed)
- Flyer that can be sent out to advertise the course and invite students to enroll (can be modified with date/time/cost/contact information and reproduced as needed)