TouchAmerica's HiLo MultiPro offers a wide range of adjustments, maximizes body mechanics for the therapist, and enhances therapeutic technique for a wide range of spa and salon uses. The back and knee sections adjust manually with paddle-release tilt mechanisms, and the table base operates by a motorized, four-point lift system, creating the stability needed for all types of body treatments, including massage. A hand control ensures smooth, electric height adjustment. The 17"" to 36"" range meets ADA standards for wheelchair accessibility, which may qualify you for a tax savings on your purchase (ask your tax accountant for details).
• Manually adjustable back and leg sections with paddle-release tilt mechanisms
• Motorized carbon-steel frame with white powder-coat finish, adjusts from 17"" to 36"", operated by foot control
• ADA-compliant, wheelchair accessible
• PVC-free PU vinyl with cotton backing
• Round, stitched corners
• Top size: 30"" by 73""
• Back raises to 80°
• 8"" Leg Recess at head and foot section, 6"" on sides
• Lifting capacity: 325 lbs. / static weight capacity: 800 lbs.
• Long-life 4"" triple-wrap foam
• Insertion points at both ends of table top for accessories