TouchAmerica's HiLo MultiPro offers a wide range of adjustments, maximizes body mechanics for the therapist, and enhances therapeutic technique for a wide range of spa and salon uses. The back and knee sections adjust manually with paddle-release tilt mechanisms, and the table base operates by a motorized, four-point lift system, creating the stability needed for all types of body treatments, including massage. An electric foot control ensures smooth, electric height adjustment. The 17" to 36" range meets ADA standards for wheelchair accessibility, which may qualify you for a tax savings on your purchase (ask your tax accountant for details).
• Manually adjustable back and leg sections with paddle-release tilt mechanisms
• Motorized carbon-steel frame with white powder-coat finish, adjusts from 17" to 36", operated by foot control
• ADA-compliant, wheelchair accessible
• PVC-free PU vinyl with cotton backing
• Round, stitched corners
• Top size: 30" by 73"
• Back raises to 80°
• 8" Leg Recess at head and foot section, 6" on sides
• Lifting capacity: 325 lbs. / static weight capacity: 800 lbs.
• Long-life 4" triple-wrap foam
• Insertion points at both ends of table top for accessories