Crafted from beautiful hard maple, the Sedona Tilt stationary table comes standard with manually adjustable legs, sturdy hardwood frame, and a luxurious rounded corner flat top. Generously upholstered with the Pro-Plush™ Deluxe 3” cushioning system and covered with sumptuous yet durable Natursoft™ upholstery, the Sedona Series provides beautiful and affordable treatment table options for a broad range of customers. Includes Flex Arms, Neck Roll, and Head Pillow.
Sturdy, Stylish, Hard Maple Construction
• Provides exceptional strength and stability
• Earthlite uses only North American maple and other hardwoods from eco-friendly, managed forest sources
Luxuriously Upholstered Rounded Corner Top
• Premium Pro-Plush™ Deluxe Cushioning, 3” triple density system
• Buttery soft Natursoft™ upholstery
• Beautiful rounded corners are easy on therapists
PowerAssist™ Tilt and Salon Options
• Non-electric – uses economical pneumatic assisted lifting system
• Enables expanded services including facials, medi-treatments and more
• Earthlite’s proprietary One-Touch™ Levers offer pneumatic assisted back and leg adjustments even while client is on the table
• Easy and infinite adjustments.
• Solid Hard Maple Construction
• Trestle Base or Shelf Base
• Rounded Corners
• Pro-Plush™ Deluxe 3-Layer 3” Cushioning System
• Natursoft™ Upholstery
• PowerAssist™ Salon Top
• Flex Arms, Neck Roll and Head Pillow
• Double Knobs for Added Strength
• Made in USA with Components Sourced Globally
• Cabinet Base
• DuraTouch® Upholstery
• Weight: 100 lbs
• Width options: 28”, 30”, 32”
• Length: 73”
• Standard adjustable height range: 23” to 33”
• Static weight tested: 4000 lbs.
• Maximum working weight: 1000 lbs.
• Lifetime Limited Warranty
• CE Mark