The Neptune Battery Wet Table has an acrylic shell with a built-in channel to direct water to a drain opening at the foot end, a contoured width that tapers from torso to leg area, and a removable closed cell foam pad, which fits the interior area above the channel.
- 2 button hand control
- 24v 4.5 A/h battery powers actuator in lifting column through 24v 8.5 A max control box mounted to underside.
- Sturdy H-base frame with white powder-coat frame that’s rust-resistant
- Anodized aluminum pedestal w/ 40-50% recycled aluminum
- 1.25" closed-cell foam pad is easily cleaned and sanitized (teal color)
- 375 lb. lift capacity
- Static weight capacity 800 lbs.
- Working surface: 34.5" width for torso and 30.5" for legs
- Working length of table is 76"
- Height range from 27" to 39"