Caribe is part of MTI’s Designer Series which offers confident styles and a large variety of shapes and sizes for one or more bathers. Designer Series tubs are formed in Lucite® high-gloss cast acrylic, and most can be specified as a soaker, air bath, whirlpool or combination whirlpool/air bath in up to nine pre-designed packages, or build your own.
All MTI tubs are individually manufactured and handcrafted using the highest-quality materials. Each product is built according to the specifications of the customer when it is ordered. Multiple quality control checks are employed, including individual water-testing and component operation. MTI’s goal is to provide customers with handcrafted, quality products that are personalized with exactly the hydrotherapy experience desired.
Standard Features & Construction:
- MTI acrylic bath shells are thermoformed in high-gloss Lucite® cross-linked cast acrylic, which is extremely scratch- and stain-resistant.
- Available in four standard acrylic colors including White, Bone, Biscuit and Almond or more than 20 designer colors.
- The color of this material is consistent throughout its thickness, making its finish renewal for long-term durability and beauty.
- This non-porous surface also makes cleaning and sanitizing faster and more effective.
- The acrylic shell is reinforced with a thick layer of fiberglass/resin/titanium backing for added strength and increased insulation.
- Rectangular and corner baths even receive metal reinforcement around the perimeter.
- All Classic and Designer Series tubs are handcrafted in the USA.
- Whisper-quiet pump allows relaxation.
- Full-adjustable high-flow point-massage jets help to maximize therapy.
- Easy-to-use controls offer convenience.
- Silent air volume control adjusts the force of the whirlpool jets for optimum benefit.
- Rigid PVC piping helps keep the plumbing harness clean.
- Designed for addition of optional patented Fill-Flush® or Simple Touch® whirlpool cleaning system.
- Dual Mounting Deck.
- Multiple air jets are strategically placed for comfort and maximum therapeutic benefit.
- Whisper-quiet heated blower fosters comfort.
- Ceramic heating element provides efficient operation.
- Electronic keypad controls various settings.
- 20-minute timer offers convenience.
- Pre-leveled foam base makes installation easy
- Air jets include built-in, anti-return check valves for hygienic operation.
- Automatic purge cycle activates after tub use to keep the air bath system clean.
- All packages with whirlpool and / or air bath include a timer for added safety.
- Designer acrylic colors
- Moen 90 degree lever handles in chrome
- LED Chromatherapy
- Fill-Flush® whirlpool cleaning system
- Atmospheric Vent in chrome
- Cable Driven Drain Kit in chrome
- Hand Held shower with diverter in chrome
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Tub Size 78.25" x 46.75" x 22"
- Bathing Well length: 61.25" top / 46.5" bottom
- Width: 29.5" top / 26" bottom
- Plumbed Weight 185 lbs / 83.99 kg
- Soaker Weight 120 lbs / 54.48 kg
- Average Fill 60 gal to above jet level
- Maximum Fill 130 gal to overflow
- Undermountable Yes
- Tub/shower Suitable: No
- 8 point-massage jets
- 3 bhp pump
- 1500 W inline heater
- 20 air jets
- Aromatherapy Diffusion System
- Heated blower and a pre-leveled foam base
- Dual Mounting Decks
- Chrome Drain Kit
NOTE: Filling this tub to the maximum may require an above average size or dedicated water heater.
NOTE: Not recommended as a tub / shower combination.
Required Electrical Service 110 Volt
1-15 amp GFCI & 1-20 amp GFCI
CSA Certified C/US; NAHB Certified; ANSI Z124.1 for plastic tubs
and ANSI 112.19.7 for whirlpool components.