The Elise Soaking Tub is a stunning freestanding bath with organic design and solid-surface construction.
All MTI tubs are individually manufactured and handcrafted using the highest-quality materials. Each product is built according to the specifications of the customer when it is ordered. Multiple quality control checks are employed, including individual water-testing and component operation. MTI’s goal is to provide customers with handcrafted, quality products that meet their needs and desires.
• MTI solid-surface tubs are constructed using MTI’s Engineered Solid Surface (ESS) material, which is Engineered Solid-Surface, which is a mixture of ground natural minerals and binding agents that are liquefied, poured and then hardened.
• Approximately 60% of the material is organic, including minerals mined from the earth. The result is molded stone.
• Solid through-and-through--no layers, hollow, or void areas.
• This material is non-porous, stain-, mold- and mildew-resistant, making cleaning and maintenance easy.
• 10-Year Bath Shell Warranty
• Handcrafted with pride in the USA.
Select from standard White or Biscuit matte finish. Color upgrades available, call for pricing and details. Includes Solid Surface Waste and Overflow Kit in chrome.
- Tub Dimensions: 72.875"" x 37"" x 23.5""
- Bathing Well dimensions:
Length: 70.25"" top / 46.75"" bottom
Width: 34.625"" top / 26.75"" bottom
Depth at overflow: 18.5""
- Soaker Weight: 240 lbs / 108 kg
- Maximum Fill: 102 gal to overflow
- Not undermountable.