Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine, prescribed massage, one of the oldest forms of health treatment for patients and athletes alike. Combining the unique properties of Emu Oil and Aloe Vera, we have managed to give you a luxurious, moisturizing lotion as well as the glide needed for massage. Designed for the professional therapist, Emu Massage Lotion allows penetration through the epidermal skin layers down to the basal layer allowing deep tissue bodywork, yet it leaves the skin smooth and conditioned without a greasy film or stain. The massage lotion contains no mineral oil or lanolin. It is perfect for use in traditional massage, deep tissue massage, sports massage, and Swedish massage.
Benefits of Emu Oil
- Naturally contains Omega 3, Omega 6 and Omega 9 along with other Essential Fatty Acids, which have been proven beneficial in aiding the healing process.
- Studies have shown that deep penetrating Emu O9l has anti-aging, moisturizing, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- The Emu Oil will allow the Essential Fatty Acids to penetrate the epidermal layers of skin down to the basal layer where it enhances new cell proliferation.
- Aids in the discomfort of muscle and joint pain.
- Rich in anti-oxidants which help to slow down the aging process.
- Anti-bacterial, hypo-allergenic and a natural non-comedogenic.
The Emu birds are grown for the meat. The fat (which is refined into oil) is a by-product of the bird. When the bird is processed for the meat, the fat is taken at that time, flash frozen, and sent to Texas (a refinery affiliated with Texas A and M University) and refined into oil. The fat that comes from the bird looks similar to lard and is solid until it is processed. The meat, the fat, the leather, and sometimes even the feathers, are used.
Ingredients: Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Concentrate, Purified Water, Ethlhexyl Palmitate
Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Decyl Glucoside, Emu Oil
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil (Kui Kui Oil), Methylisothiazolinone, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil