Deeply cleanse and minimize the appearance of pores with the Prosana Acne Cooling Modeling Mask. Clients will be delighted with a fresher-looking complexion! Ideal for acne-prone or oily skin. Solid light blue powder. Enough product for approximately 18 treatments. 2 lbs. Note: This mask should be used with eye pad gels and a precut gauze facial mask.
Ingredients: Camphor, Sulfur, Kaolin, Calamine, Aloe Vera Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Azulene Extract, Mint, Sodium Alginate, Rice Starch
Purpose: 1. Cleanse skin with appropriate cleanser for skin type. Rinse well with warm water.
2. Apply toner according to skin type.
3. Mix Dong Kwai Modeling Mask Powder with warm water to form a thick creamy paste. (4 Tablespoons Mask powder with 3 Tablespoons of warm water)
4. Apply eye pads to eyes and gauze mask to face.
5. Spread Dong Kwai Mask mixture evenly over the gauze mask in a thick layer. Avoid contact with eyes, nostrils, lips, and hairline. Leave on 20 to 30 minutes.
6. After 20 to 30 minutes, remove mask. Mask will remove easily in one piece.
7. Use sponge to clean face with warm water to remove any mask residue.
8. Complete treatment by applying moisturizer according to skin type.
Contains a high percentage of natural ingredients