PureGreen24 is an EPA registered broad spectrum antimicrobial disinfectant with unique 24 hour residual effectiveness. It’s strong enough to kill common everyday germs to dangerous viruses (Influenza A) and bacteria (MRSA).
Manufactured from silver ions and citric acid, this disinfectant does not contain ingredients on the CA Proposition 65 list of toxic chemicals and none of the ingredients are considered hazardous by OHSA.
Kill times are as few as 30 seconds and no rinsing is required. PureGreen24 is manufactured and bottled in the USA.
• EPA registered for use on sports equipment and children's toys (no rinsing required)
• Can be applied in the presence of people and animals
• Controls the spread of germs; Reduce employee/client illness
• Operations cost savings
– Less frequent application
– No protective gear required during application
– No chance of injury due to accident or misuse
– No rinsing required
• Meets School System and Office Building Green standards
• Per the Clean Air Act, PureGreen24 does not contain any hazardous air pollutants, Class 1 Ozone depletors, or Class 2 Ozone depletors.
• None of the chemicals in PureGreen24 are listed as Hazardous Substances under the Clean Water Act (CWA), Priority Pollutants under the CWA, or Toxic Pollutants under the CWA.