Purpose: May be used in a diffuser or vaporizer. If it is used in skin care products or massage oil, it is recommended that you use Bergamot FCF which is free of bergapten, which is very phototoxic.
- Skin Care – acne, boils, cold sores, eczema, insect bites, oily complexion, psoriasis, scabies, spots, varicose ulcers, scars and wounds
- Respiratory System – halitosis, mouth infections, sore throat, tonsillitis.
- Digestive System – flatulence, loss of appetite.
- Genito-Urinary System – cystitis, leukorrhea, pruritus, thrush.
- Immune System – colds, fever, flu, infectious diseases (especially good for chickenpox).
- Nervous System – anxiety, depression, stress-related conditions - refreshing and uplifting.
- Other – good for colic, insect repellant.
Blends well with chamomile, clary sage, coriander, cypress, geranium, jasmine, juniper, lavender, neroli, violet, and any of the citrus oils.
Antidepressant, balancing, calming, refreshing, regulating, reviving, sedative, soothing, uplifting.