Over 14 million Americans suffer from Rosacea, yet 78% of them don’t know anything about the condition or how to manage it. Estheticians can help rosacea sufferers feel better about both their skin and their appearance.
This advanced rosacea class includes:
- Detailed information about the types of rosacea, possible causes of rosacea, its symptoms and tripwires.
- Goals for treating rosacea and techniques estheticians can teach clients to help them cope with rosacea.
The class also covers:
- Active ingredients found in products that are used for rosacea.
- Products from the Control Corrective Skincare line that help clients manage their rosacea.
- Three professional facials that are appropriate for clients suffering from rosacea.
As part of the class, students will receive education materials concerning rosacea and a certificate of attendance.
With each curriculum, the instructor receives a notebook containing a sample of course materials as well as a CD that contains electronic versions of documents that can be printed for class room use.
- Background information for the instructor.
- PowerPoint presentation with instructor notes) that can be used as part of the classroom instruction.
- Student workbook (can be reproduced as needed)
- Student instruction manuals that provide detailed instructions and information regarding the treatments and the products used in the treatments (can be reproduced as needed)
- Sample Client Skincare Questionnaire (can be reproduced as needed)
- Student test (can be reproduced as needed)
- Key to the student workbooks/test
- Certificate of completion for the course (can be reproduced as needed)
- Flyer that can be sent out to advertise the course and invite students to enroll (can be modified with date/time/cost/contact information and reproduced as needed)