The Advanta Portable Table is the perfect table for the most petite practitioner. Compact with a unique contoured design, even the shortest therapists can maintain proper body mechanics using the Advanta. Optional recess fillers are quick and easy to use for those times when extra width is needed.
- Lightweight and portable at a weight range of 23-27 pounds.
- Patented Complementary Suspension System – Engineered and patented to assure ultimate strength and stability while reducing weight. Uses aircraft quality cables and unique end braces to give all around access and unsurpassed support. The powder coated, welded aluminum legs and braces are scratch resistant and easy to clean.
- Ultimate Access – Optimize your body mechanics all around the table, ends, and sides.
- Telescoping Legs – Anoedized leg extensions offer smooth operation with easy push-button adjustability and support.
- Patented Integra-Hinge™ - Ingenious patented design reinforces the table to support heavy loading which no piano hinge can match.
- Exceptional Frame Strength – Laser-aligned finger-jointed poplar frame means perfect joinery.
- Unilock™ - Patent-pending, easy-to-use closure system won’t break, rust, or rattle. The safety design prevents cuts and scratches to practitioner and client.
- Patented Ergonomic Contour Top on the means exceptional body mechanics, eliminating the strain of twisting and reaching.
- Dynamic Load – 550 pounds
- Weight – 20-27 pounds
- Height Range – 21” – 32”
- Widths – 28” x 21” x 28”
- Length – 65”
- Top – Contour
- Padding – Semi-Firm (standard), Plush, Firm
- Upholstery - TerraTouch™ (standard), UltraTouch™ II
- Recess Fillers for the Advanta™ provides hook and loop attachment for those times when extra width is needed.
- QuickLock™ Face Rest
- Aluminum Portable Arm Rests