Voted ""Favorite Organic Product"" by Harper's Bazaar's beauty editor, this light, luscious, all-over complexion lotion is gentle enough for everyday use on the face, yet powerful enough to use for even the driest skin conditions. It's vibrant, clean, natural fragrance is addictive!
Nourishing Lavender Milk is gentle enough for use on a child, yet powerful enough to be used by the world's leading spa professionals in facials and body treatments alike. Created for use on the face, but so divine, that many slather it all over the body --and why not? A beautiful complexion does not stop at the face. Made with soy oil for those with nut allergies.
Ingredients: soy oil, calendula, witch hazel, lavender essential oil, beeswax, lecithin, borax, and xantham gum.
Purpose: All-over complexion lotion.
• An herbal combination that feeds the skin, moisturizing and conditioning the face, body ( and baby!)
• Soy oil evens skin tone, softens fine lines, and is light but emollient
• Calendula offers powerful properties to heal and mend skin even on those with scars, inflamed skin conditions, chapped, severely dry skin or those with skin damage or sensitivities resulting from laser surgery
• Totally free of synthetics, it is safe for use on all age groups
• Perfect under makeup, as it leaves the skin hydrated, but with a matte finish
• Safe for use on those with nut allergies
• Great for use in massage, having lots of “slip” for easy application
• Best used on damp, warm skin