Invite warmth and a feeling of calm with 100% pure ESS® Bergamot Essential Oil. Its sweet, citrus aroma is complemented with a tinge of balsam to create a balanced fragrance. 10ml. Blends Well With: Mandarin, Vetiver, Black Pepper. Botanical Name: Citrus bergamia. Country of Origin: Sicily. Part of Plant Used: Peel. Method of Extraction: Cold expression. Aroma and Appearance: Citrus, sweet, sharp, fruity. Emerald green. Safety Data: Phototoxic. Can irritate the skin in high concentrations. When using the oil for skin applications, take extreme care or use a bergapten-free oil.
Ingredients: Pure bergamot essential oil
Purpose: May be used in a diffuser or vaporizer. If it is used in skin care products or massage oil, it is recommended that you use Bergamot FCF which is free of bergapten, which is very phototoxic.
- Skin Care – acne, boils, cold sores, eczema, insect bites, oily complexion, psoriasis, scabies, spots, varicose ulcers, scars and wounds
- Respiratory System – halitosis, mouth infections, sore throat, tonsillitis.
- Digestive System – flatulence, loss of appetite.
- Genito-Urinary System – cystitis, leukorrhea, pruritus, thrush.
- Immune System – colds, fever, flu, infectious diseases (especially good for chickenpox).
- Nervous System – anxiety, depression, stress-related conditions - refreshing and uplifting.
- Other – good for colic, insect repellant.
Blends well with chamomile, clary sage, coriander, cypress, geranium, jasmine, juniper, lavender, neroli, violet, and any of the citrus oils.
Antidepressant, balancing, calming, refreshing, regulating, reviving, sedative, soothing, uplifting.