Elevate Hospitality with Tea Recipes
Try these easy White Lion Tea cocktail recipes to offer unique amenity options and encourage retail sales.
All recipes are also available for download. Download the recipes here!
Citrus Tea Punch
- 6 cups water, divided
- 3 whole cloves
- 2 half-ounce filter bags of Traditional Black Iced Tea
- 1-3" cinnamon stick
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 six-ounce can of thawed lemonade concentrate, undiluted (opt for organic, if available)
- (Optional) Lemon slices
- (Optional) 1/2 cup sugar
- 1. Combine 4 cups water and sugar in a heavy saucepan and bring to a boil. Cook until sugar dissolves or water boils. Remove from heat.
- 2. Add cloves, tea bags, and cinnamon. Steep for 5 minutes. Strain mixture through a sieve into a pitcher and discard solids.
- 3. Add remaining 2 cups water, juice, and lemonade concentrate and stir well. Chill, serve over ice, and garnish with lemon slices, if desired.
Iced Tea Cocktails
- 3 oz. of strongly brewed Cranberry Hibiscus Tea
- 1 fl. oz. vodka
- 1 fl. oz. orange liqueur
- Honey Pearls
- 1. Dampen the rim of a martini glass and dip it in Honey Pearls.
- 2. Add Cranberry Hibiscus Tea, vodka, and ice to a shaker and shake vigorously. Pour for your client to enjoy!
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1.5 fl. oz. rum
- Iced Black Tea
- Sprig of mint
- 1. Squeeze juice of 1/2 lemon into a highball glass. Add 1 1/2 teaspoon of sugar and stir to dissolve. Fill with ice.
- 2. Add 1.5 fl. oz. of rum and top with Iced Black Tea to fill glass. Stir and garnish with a sprig of mint.
- Fruity, light-bodied red wine
- Chilled, double-strength Cranberry Hibiscus Tea
- Chilled red grapes, apples, and oranges (or mix of choice)
- 1. Mix 3 parts red wine with 1 part double-strength Cranberry Hibiscus Tea.
- 2. Chill, pour into serving pitcher with mixed fruit, and serve in a wine glass.
Pink Hibiscus Sake-tini
- 0.75 fl. oz. strongly brewed Cranberry Hibiscus Iced Tea
- 0.5 fl. oz. fresh lime juice
- 2 dashes of orange bitters
- 0.75 fl. oz. cointreau liqueur
- 2 half-ounce of ginjo style sake
- 1. Mix in a shaker with ice.
- 2. Pour into a martini or rocks glass.
Universal Companies is proud to have a team of experienced spa advisors on staff and welcomes you to consult with our professionals about spa products and supplies, including ingredients, equipment, and retail. Dedicated to the success of spa professionals everywhere, we're grateful to be recognized with the American Spa Magazine Professional's Choice Award, Favorite Distributor of the Year for many consecutive years. (Thank you!)