Bilingual Account Manager
Please direct responses to: Attn: Human Resources, 18260 Oak Park Drive, Abingdon, VA 24210, email: email@example.com or Fax: 276-591-4491
Reports to: VP of Sales – Corporate Accounts
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Account Manager Position acts as liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our goods and services according to customer needs. The bilingual account manager will manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationship with clients. Account managers will also manage the project management in partnership with their FF&E partners.
Account Manager will work in tandem with Sales Directors and Managers to provide the highest level of customer service while increasing sales volume with assigned accounts through enhanced customer interaction with decision makers as assigned. Account Managers will be responsible for the day to day account activities as outlined below while also supporting all business development efforts as executed by the Sales Directors.
This is a bilingual position requiring fluency in both English and Spanish
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Supports Sales Directors and Managers to provide the highest level of customer service
- Properly utilize program and procedures to ensure accuracy with all transitions
- Work directly with assigned team to grow customer revenue and loyalty
- Completes customer service interactions to addresses and resolve issues while referring more complex issues to the customer service department
- Prepares customer quotes and process customer orders via defined channels.
- Daily follow up may include on-hold orders, quotes, declined credit card activity and changes in due date pertaining to backorders and more as defined by the department
- Maintains existing customer database with accurate and up-to-date information
- Works with other process channels such as faxed order, emails, Live Chat, and more
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of this position
- Keeps immediate supervisor and team promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong commitment to customer service and client care
- Bilingual in Spanish & English (written and spoken)
- Demonstrated organizational skills, problem solver and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize activities, multi-task, prioritize and manage several different tasks at once
- Excellent interpersonal skills and oral/written communication skills
- Preferred understanding of the spa/salon industry and related products which may include Esthetician License and/or Massage Therapy License, Nail Technician and/or Cosmetology License
- Excellent computer skills; Microsoft Office, Outlook, RMS, Excel and experience with Oracle based systems preferred
- Outgoing personality that is polite and diplomatic is a plus
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent education
Experience in the following a big plus:
- Customer service experience
- Understanding of salon and spa products
This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Incumbent will also perform other reasonably related job responsibilities as assigned by management as required. This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. Moreover, management reserves the right to change job descriptions, job duties, or working schedules based on their duty to accommodate individuals with disabilities. This position description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.