Live Chat Sales Specialist
Please direct responses to: Attn: Human Resources, 18260 Oak Park Drive, Abingdon, VA 24210, email: email@example.com or Fax: 276-591-4491
This position reports directly to Manager and Director of Customer Experience
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Do you love to sell? Do you love live chat? If you do, this job is for you.
As a Live Chat Sales Specialist, you will interact with our customers to sell products and equipment via live chat. You just need to enjoy building connections with customers to close the sale!
You will be working with a variety of licensed professionals, such as nail technicians, esthetician, massage therapists, cosmetologists, and many more.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Answers all incoming sales & customer service chats.
- Increases sales and converts customer service issues into sales.
- Places all orders as needed by the customer in a professional/friendly manner.
- Attends all sales training classes to help grow sales.
- Educates themselves on spa, products, services etc.
- Investigates and responds to all customer inquiries regarding shipments, products, equipment and complaints.
- Troubleshoots existing and potential problems and resolves to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
- Establishes rapport with the customer to solicit feedback on the company’s products, equipment and services as well as upselling the customer when applicable.
- Promotes superior customer.
- Contacts vendors to assist in problem resolution.
- Communicates with customers to resolve issues pertaining to returns received outside the return policy.
- Solve all incoming tickets in a timely manner.
- Attends all training sessions to increase product/equipment knowledge base.
- Attends internal department and company meetings.
- Performs other project work, duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken.
- Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent education.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Prior sales experience is a must.
- Prior customer relations experience preferred.
- Prior sales experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous and helpful).
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills; Microsoft Office, Outlook, Intranet, and Operating Systems.
- Ability to learn quickly and retain large amounts of data.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to prioritize activities, multi-task and follow tasks to completion.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have an understanding of the complete organizational structure of Universal Companies.
This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Incumbent will also perform other reasonably related job responsibilities as assigned by management as required. This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. Moreover, management reserves the right to change job descriptions, job duties, or working schedules based on their duty to accommodate individuals with disabilities. This position description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.