Be Calm CBD Massage Treatment
Take your massage to an even deeper level with the therapeutic benefits of CBD! This relaxing ritual utilizes a broad spectrum CBD treatment concentrate, customized hemp oil blends, and therapeutic essential oils along with enhanced massage techniques to deliver a truly unique experience that targets overworked, stressed muscles and bodies. You'll also receive a post-treatment consultation free of charge and the remaining CBD treatment as a take-home gift.
Cost Per Treatment: $44.16 (Does not include optional service enhancements)
Time: 60 minutes
What to Charge: $235
What You'll Need:
- Hempseed Oil (1 gal.) / N3763
- CBD Massage Concentrate, 2,000 mg (3.38 fl. oz.) / PRS04H
- Therapeutic Be Calm Essential Oil Blend (10 ml) / C5007T
- CBD Treatment Complex, 300 mg (0.50 fl. oz.) / PRS02H
- Glass Measuring Beaker (0.85 fl. oz.) / ESR7403
- Glass Stirring Rod / ESR7404
- Small Rectangular Tray / 360130
- Small Rubber Mixing Bowl / C710T
Optional Service Enhancements:
- Hot Water
- White Lion Brushed Steel Henley Tea for Me Teapot with Cup / WL170
- White Lion Cranberry Hibiscus CBD Tea (5 ct.) / WL360
- White Lion Honey Pearls Dish / WL137
- White Lion Honey Pearls (500 ct.) / WL141
- Spa Pro Escape Diffuser / C9235T
- TheraTools Hemp Filled Décolleté Heated Neck Wrap / TT102
It's expected that the professional massage therapist is familiar with each muscle, the muscle groups, and how they are affected by specific movements.
Traditional Swedish massage is currently the most common approach used for conditioning programs. It's frequently supplemented by other massage therapy approaches, including deep tissue, trigger point work, and acupressure.
Make sure you provide time for a thorough consultation so that you can create a customized massage that will serve your client.
Sunburn, skin rashes or conditions, open sores, fractures, acute pain or injury, fever or infections, open wounds, muscle ruptures, tendon ruptures, muscle and tendon partial tears, contusions, burns, rheumatoid arthritis and gout, bursitis, infection of the skin and soft tissue, thrombosis, artificial blood vessels, bleeding disorders, tumors, swelling, high blood pressure, pregnancy, and cancer.
Note: Since each client has unique needs, this protocol doesn't include step-by-step instructions for the treatment plan and is expected to be incorporated into a customized massage composed of varying massage techniques.
- 1. Pour 2 oz. of Hempseed Oil into a small rubber mixing bowl and pre-heat in a warm towel cabi. On average you can expect to use around 2 oz. of Hempseed Oil per client over the course of 1 massage. This can vary depending on the size of the client and the client's skin type (oily or dry).
- 2. Set the ambience of the treatment room with relaxing, meditative music.
- 3. Prepare a serving tray with the following: Glass Measuring Beaker and Stirring Rod, CBD Massage Concentrate, Therapeutic Be Calm Essential Oil Blend, CBD Treatment Complex, and any optional service enhancements.
4. Take a moment to use your preferred methods to ground yourself prior to the service.
- Place one hand over the crown of your head for a full minute while you deeply breathe in and deeply breathe out.
- Place all of your awareness on the bottom of your feet. Concentrate on all of the different sensations you feel through the arch, the heels, and all ten of your toes.
- Let go of your personal stresses and make sure you're prepared to be present in the moment with your client.
- 1. Greet clients with warmth and gratitude. Perform client consultation and ask the client if they have any questions.
- 2. Invite the client to disrobe to their lowest level of comfort and lay comfortably on the massage table in the supine or prone position under the sheets and blankets, depending on your preferred start.
- 3. Empower your client to provide feedback on their comfort during the massage in regards to temperature, pressure, music, body positioning, etc.
- 4. Ensure your client is comfortable and adjust sheets and blankets if necessary.
- 5. Depart from the room for client modesty and then politely knock and announce when you re-enter the room.
What to Do:
- 1. Add 10 ml of the CBD Treatment Complex to the glass beaker. Pour the complex directly from the beaker onto any smaller, painful, targeted areas of the client's body. Suggested areas to target would be the knee, hip, elbow, neck, feet, or shoulders. Remember to apply sparingly to only targeted areas of pain.
- 2. Add 10 ml of CBD Massage Concentrate to the now empty glass beaker.
- 3. Add 10 to 20 drops of the Be Calm Essential Oil Blend to the glass beaker.
- 4. Gently stir the concentrate and the essential oil blend together in the glass beaker.
- 5. Remove the small rubber mixing bowl containing the Hempseed Oil from the warm towel cabi.
- 6. Pour the CBD Massage Concentrate and Be Calm Essential Oil Blend mixture from the glass beaker into the rubber mixing bowl containing the warm Hempseed Oil.
- 7. Mix the Hempseed Oil thoroughly with the CBD Massage Concentrate and Be Calm Essential Oil mixture.
- 8. Slowly disperse the mixture onto the client's body and perform full body massage.
Close of Service:
- 1. After service, thank the client and offer water, or the option of a cup of hot White Lion CBD Tea.
- 2. Depart from the treatment room to prepare the beverage, heat the TheraTools Hemp Filled Décolleté Heated Neck Wrap, and legibly fill out the Pure-ssage Home Care Instruction Card. Be sure to include your name, dosage, frequency, and area of application.
- 3. Politely knock and announce when you re-enter the room.
- 4. Apply the warm neck wrap comfortably to the client and provide them with their desired specified beverage.
- 5. Provide the in-depth consultative home care instructions and provide the client with the Home Care Instruction Card that you have filled out. Place the card in their bag with the remaining CBD Massage Concentrate. If the client rebooks their next appointment, be sure to write the date and time on the card. The cost and retail profit is included in the cost per service and suggested menu price.
- 6. Quietly escort your client to your relaxation area so that they can enjoy the benefits of their massage and their spa beverage.