CBD Heated Compression Massage Enhancement
Wrap yourself up in a toasty retreat from an active day's woes! This neck wrap, full of an earthy blend of CBD hemp extracts and 12 soothing herbs, works perfectly alongside a naturally scented massage oil for a relaxing addition to any service.
Cost Per Treatment: $1.56
Time: 15 minutes
What to Charge: $25-$35
What You'll Need:
What They'll Want:
Cover the Décolleté Neck Wraps with the Muslin covers for sanitation.
Preheat your hot towel cabi and insert the Décolleté Neck Wraps, the Medium Hand Towel, and one rolled dry towel. (If you do not have a hot towel cabi available, you may choose to microwave the wrap for 2 minutes initially and in 10-second intervals until the desired temperature is met.) Remember to always test the temperature of the items prior to applying to your client.
What to Do:
- 1. Begin service with client face down. Remove top sheet down to lower back above hips.
- 2. With a disposable applicator, remove about 0.03 oz. (or a dime size amount) of Rhino Salve and apply to the client's back muscles, targeting the erector spinae, rhomboids, and trapezius muscles. Warm the product in your hands for easy application. Massage the product into the area for roughly two minutes, or until the product is evenly distributed. Apply more product if needed.
- 3. Place a warm, dry hand towel over the clients back to lock in heat and provide a barrier for the heated pack.
- 4. On top of the towel, place the Neck Wraps on each side of the erector spinae.
- 5. Perform light compressions overtop the warm towel for 5-10 minutes, moving down the back and muscles without putting direct pressure on the spine. You may move the wrap for various targeted muscle group work.
- 6. When you have completed the compressions and/or muscle group work, you may remove the wraps and towel. Pro Tip: Move the heated wrap to the gluteal area, hamstrings, or calf muscles to warm those areas prior to massaging them.
- 7. Dispense one pump of the Lemongrass Restoration Oil into the hands and continue with standard massage over the back. Complete your standard service protocol.