Intensive Lash Lifting Protocol
Find freedom from daily use of lash curlers! This semi-permanent service add-on gives you perfectly curled and lifted lashes that last for up to 6 weeks.
Cost Per Treatment: $4.95
Time: 45-60 minutes
What to Charge: $90-$125
What You'll Need
- Lash Lift Kit / LT312
- Waving Lotion (10 sachets) / LT404 or Waving Lotion (10 ml) / LT406
- Neutralizer (10 sachets) / LT405 or Neutralizer (10 ml) / LT407
- Lash Lift Pads Small / LT408, Medium / LT409, or Large / LT410
- Lash Lift Bond (5 ml) / LT411
- Lash Y Brush / LT416
- Makeup Remover (1.69 fl. oz.) / LT206
- Round Tip Applicator Brush / LT204 or Slant Tip Applicator Brush / LT205
- Waxed Protection Papers (50 pairs) / LT203
- Eye Relaxing Cream (1.69 fl. oz.) / LT208
- 3M Surgical Tape / N3497
- Glass Dappen Dish / SN549 or Plastic Cups / C7103
- Nitralon Gloves / C1412T
- Disposable Wood Applicators 4.5" / C977T
- Cotton Naturelles / CX014T
- Eye Wash Solution (4 fl. oz.) / N1376
- Cotton Swabs / CX026T
- Digital Timer / N2152
- Tweezer / TZM1231
- Microfiber Brushes / C1185TV
- Disposable Mascara Wands / C378T
What to Do:
- 1. Put on gloves. Have client sit down in a comfortable position and apply Makeup Remover to a cotton round or esthetic wipe. Using a downward motion, cleanse eyelashes thoroughly. Lashes should be free of oil / makeup and be completely dry before beginning service.
- 2. Have client look up while you apply Waxed Protection papers to cover the lower lashes. Apply a strip of 3M surgical tape over the protection paper to secure. Allow upper lashes to rest on protection papers. Have client close his / her eyes and comb the lashes out with a mascara wand (eyes should remain closed the remainder of the treatment).
3. Select the lash lift pad size that allows all lashes to adhere completely to the silicone pad. The smaller bump creates a higher lift, while the larger bump creates more curvature. Pro Tip: Before securing the pad, practice combing the lashes above a few different pad sizes to ensure the tips of the lashes won't touch the eyelid once they've been permed. If the pad is too large, use scissors to trim it.
- 4. Using a generous amount, apply Lash Bond to the back of the lift pad, making sure to apply it all the way to the corners. Pro Tip: Wait a few seconds to apply the shield to the eyelid as close to the lashline as possible. Try to not leave a gap above the lash line. Hold pad in place while it sticks.
- 5. Starting with the outer lashes, apply Lash Bond to the pad and use a wooden applicator, Y Brush, or mascara wand to brush the lashes up onto the pad. Repeat in sections as you move toward the inner lashes, making sure to keep the lashes straight and avoid overlap. If necessary, apply more Lash Bond over top of the lashes to ensure they stay secure.
- 6. Using a microfiber brush, apply Waving Lotion starting at the root or base of the lashes, brushing up to the middle of the lash length. Avoid applying to the tips of lashes.
- 7. Allow lashes to process, depending on the thickness of lashes and whether a bottle or sachet of Waving Lotion is used. Pro Tip: Waving Lotion in the sachet should develop for 5-6 minutes, while the glass bottle should develop for 8-12 minutes. Processing time can be determined by how easily lashes fall when bonding them to the lift pad. If they fall easily, the lash is thicker and will require more processing times. Pro Tip: Avoid applying Waving Lotion to the skin. If contact occurs, the client will feel a slight burning sensation. Immediately rinse thoroughly with water.
- 8. After processing, completely remove Waving Lotion with a dry cotton swab, rotating the swab away from you as you wipe.
- 9. With a microfiber brush, place a small amount of Neutralizer at the base of the lashes, brushing up and out to the ends of lashes.
- 10. Allow lashes to process. Pro Tip: Neutralizer in the sachet should develop for 4-5 minutes, while the glass bottle should develop for 7-11 minutes.Neutralizer should set for 1 minute less than the Waving Lotion processing time. Pro Tip: Avoid applying Neutralizer to the skin. If contact occurs, the client will feel a slight burning sensation. Immediately rinse thoroughly with water.
- 11. After processing is complete, completely remove Neutralizer with a dry cotton swab, rotating the cotton swab away from you as you wipe.
- 12. [Optional] If desired, tint lashes with Lash and Brow Tint with lift pads still in place.Pro Tip: Development time for tinting lashes after the Intensive Lash Lift is 5 minutes, rather than 10.