This position reports directly to Accounting Manager
Summary of Job Responsibilities
Incumbent will provide support for credit and collections, accounts payable, accounts receivable and ad hoc projects supporting overall finance department.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Supports day to day activity in credit/collections, accounts payable and accounts receivable departments
- Assist in tax compliance
- Payroll processing activities
- Journal entry transactions
- Completes assigned finance department projects
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- One (1) to three (3) year’s experience in a finance or accounting position.
- Knowledge of finance and accounting principles.
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business with strong Accounting experience
This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Incumbent will also perform other reasonably related job responsibilities as assigned by management as required. This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. Moreover, management reserves the right to change job descriptions, job duties, or working schedules based on their duty to accommodate individuals with disabilities. This position description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
>>> Back to Job Openings