This position reports directly to CEO
Summary of Job Responsibilities
Incumbent will provide leadership and coordination of company financial planning, debt financing, and budget management functions and ensure company accounting procedures and reporting conform to generally accepted accounting principles.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee operations of the finance and accounting department
- Oversee domestic and international accounting functions
- Manages all treasury functions (banking, debt and merchant services)
- Manage the preparation of all financial reports
- Prepare and deliver board and management presentations
- Manage the preparation of budget and forecast functions
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal reporting requirements
- Coordinate financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget
- Preparation of cash flow and cash forecast analysis
- Tax monitoring including corporate income tax, sales tax and property tax.
- Knowledge of finance and system automation
- Financial statement and working capital analysis
- Monitors ongoing marketing conditions including foreign currency exchange and foreign trade analysis
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Ten (10) to Fifteen (15) years progressive experience in a mid to senior level finance or accounting position, and a CPA (preferred)
- Poses strong communication skills
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting systems.
- Knowledge of ERP processes.
- Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations an corporate tax
- Knowledge of foreign finance functions
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting and product- line profitability analysis.
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business with strong Accounting experience
Experience in the following a big plus:
- Strategic Planning
- Risk Management / Risk Control
- Senior Financial Management
This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Incumbent will also perform other reasonably related job responsibilities as assigned by management as required. This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. Moreover, management reserves the right to change job descriptions, job duties, or working schedules based on their duty to accommodate individuals with disabilities. This position description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
>>> Back to Job Openings