ESS Aromatherapy Just for Your Hair and Scalp Massage
This nourishing hair, scalp, neck, and shoulder massage is customized for you with pure essential oils.
What You'll Need:
What to Do:
1. Before the client arrives, pre-warm the oil warming unit.
2. After consulting with your client, but before exiting the room as they disrobe, place about 25ml of the ESS Hair and Scalp Treatment Oil into an oil warmer and allow to warm for 5-10 minutes.
3. While the blend is warming, begin by applying cranial traction and neck stretches. Then gently brush through the hair slowly, removing any knots and tangles. This stimulates the blood circulation to the scalp, and prepares the way for optimum absorption of the oils into the hair and scalp.
4. When the oil blend is warm, massage carefully into the scalp and hair, ensuring all areas are covered. Work from the hairline toward the crown.
5. Massage deeply around the temples and the base of the skull, where the neck muscles insert into the occipital bone.
6. Wrap the head in a warm towel (shower cap optional).
7. Massage the neck and shoulders to conclude the treatment.
Advise the client to leave the oil on for about 30 minutes, then wash the hair with a mild shampoo. Only use a conditioner if necessary and leave the hair to dry naturally for the best results.
Salon Shampoo Bowl Treatment:
Wash the client’s hair with a mild shampoo. Only use a conditioner if necessary and leave the hair to dry naturally for the best results.
Treatment Room with Shower:
Begin warm shower for client and prepare bath towels nearby. Advise the client to wash their hair with a mild shampoo. Only use a conditioner if necessary and leave the hair to dry naturally for the best results.