This precise, light peel contains a combination of AHAs, BHAs, and blueberry extract to chemically improve the texture, tone, and pigment of the skin, leaving it brighter, softer, and perfectly radiant. Brightening Peel exfoliates the skin, evens out pigmentation, and alleviates acne and breakouts, while it tightens and rejuvenates the skin. It yields immediate and visible results for all skin types, including sensitive and acne-prone skin. The peel neutralizes with water, and extractions can be performed after neutralization of the peel. Note: This peel can be performed on the face, neck décolleté, back of the arms, and / or the back.
What You'll Need:
- Cotton pads / rounds or gauze
- Warm moist towels / sponges / or 4x4s
- Magnifying lamp
- Fan Brush
Always check your state regulations to ensure that you are practicing within the scope of your license.
What They'll Want:
- Alchimie Forever® Kantic® brightening moisture mask (24 hours post peel)
- Alchimie Forever® antioxidant refining scrub (48 hours post peel)
- Alchimie Forever® daily defense cream SPF 23
What to Do:
Cleanse (3 minutes) (remove impurities and excess oils)
- Lather a minimal amount of purifying facial cleanser in your hands. Apply on damp skin and massage into the skin.
- Remove the cleanser using a warm moist towel / sponges / or 4x4 that have been pre-wetted and placed in a hot towel cabi.
Skin Analysis (2 minutes)
- Using a magnifying lamp, perform a detailed skin analysis to determine the specific needs of your client.
Peel (2-7 minutes)(exfoliate and remove dead cells)
- Pour the contents of one packet of the brightening peel into a small bowl. Apply with a fan brush, peel applicator, or aesthetic wipes; focus on face, neck, and décolleté. (More than one packet will be needed if treating the décolleté in addition to the face.)
- Leave the peel on for 2-3 minutes for sensitive skin types, 3-5 minutes for normal skin types, and 5-7 minutes for oily skin types. Avoid eye contour area and lips. Always use gloves while handling the peel.
Note: Do not use steam prior to applying the peel; make sure skin is perfectly dry prior to applying the peel. Do not perform a facial massage before or after applying the peel.
Exfoliate (5-7 minutes)(gently remove dead cells)
Note: Extractions are optional.
- Remove the peel using a warm moist towel/sponge or 4x4 that have been pre-wetted and placed in a hot towel cabi.
- Apply 2 drops each of the two age-defying serums to a moist cotton round. Tone the face.
Extractions (10 minutes) (perform extractions if necessary)
- Perform extractions as needed.
Treatment (2 minutes)(calms the skin and has a powerful anti-inflammatory effect):
- To provide a powerful antioxidant treatment, massage 5 drops of the first age-defying serum into the face and décolleté. Repeat with the second age-defying serum.
Moisturize & Protect (2 minutes)
- Hydrate and protect the skin by applying rejuvenating eye balm around the eyes.
- Finish the treatment with an application of daily defense cream SPF 23.
- Do not perform this peel on skin aggressively treated with depigmenting products.
- Do not perform facial waxing for a week pre- and post-peel.
- Do not perform this peel on sunburned skin.
- Do not use this peel on pregnant or nursing women.
- Do not use this peel on people who are allergic to aspirin.
- Avoid eye contour area and lips.
- Tingling is to be expected.
- Transient redness may be visible for 5-24 hours.
- Mild flaking may be possible 48 hours after the peel.
- Avoid sun exposure for 48 hours post-peel, and recommend sunscreen.
- Avoid retinol and AHA / BHA products for 48 hours post-peel.