This precise, light peel contains a combination of AHAs, BHAs, and blueberry extract to chemically improve the texture, tone, and pigment of the skin, leaving it brighter, softer, and perfectly radiant. Brightening Peel exfoliates the skin, evens out pigmentation, and alleviates acne and breakouts, while it tightens and rejuvenates the skin. It yields immediate and visible results for all skin types, including sensitive and acne-prone skin. The peel neutralizes with water, and extractions can be performed after neutralization of the peel. Note: This peel can be performed on the face, neck décolleté, back of the arms, and / or the back.
Skin Type:Safe for all skin types, including male skin and darker skin types.
What You'll Need:
- Alchimie Forever Purifying Facial Cleanser 16 fl. oz. (AF015BB)
- Alchimie Forever Brightening Peel (20 packets per box) 0.17 oz. (AF020BB)
- Alchimie Forever Daily Defense Cream SPF 23 8 fl. oz. (AF022BB)
What They'll Want:
- Alchimie Forever Kantic Brightening Moisture Mask (24 hours post peel) (AF013)
- Alchimie Forever Antioxidant Refining Scrub (48 hours post peel) (AF017)
- Alchimie Forever Daily Defense Cream SPF 23 (AF022)
- Alchimie Forever Rejuvenating Eye Balm 0.5oz (AF014)
Always check your state regulations to ensure that you are practicing within the scope of your license.
What To Do:
- Lather a minimal amount of Purifying Facial Cleanser in your hands. Apply to damp skin and massage.
- Remove the cleanser with a warm, moist towel or sponges.
Skin Analysis (2 minutes)
- Perform a detailed skin analysis using a magnifying lamp to determine the specific needs of your client.
Peel (2-7 minutes)
- Pour the contents of one packet of the Brightening Peel into a small bowl. Apply with a fan brush, peel applicator, or esthetic wipes; focus on face, neck, and décolleté. (More than one packet will be needed if treating the décolleté in addition to the face.)
- Leave the peel on for 2-3 minutes for sensitive skin types, 3-5 minutes for normal skin types, and 5-7 minutes for oily skin types. Avoid eye contour area and lips. Always use gloves while handling the peel.
Neutralization (5 minutes)
- Remove the peel with a warm, moist towel, sponges, or wipes.
Extractions (10 minutes)
- Perform extractions as needed.
Moisturize & Protect (2 minutes)
- Hydrate and protect the skin by applying Daily Defense Cream to the face, neck, and décolleté.
- Do not perform this peel on skin aggressively treated with depigmenting products.
- Do not perform facial waxing for a week pre- and post-peel.
- Do not perform this peel on sunburned skin.
- Do not use this peel on pregnant or nursing women.
- Do not perform this peel on people who are allergic to aspirin.
- Avoid eye contour area and lips.
- Tingling is to be expected.
- Transient redness may be visible for 5-24 hours.
- Mild flaking may be possible 48 hours after the peel.
- Avoid sun exposure for 48 hours post-peel and recommend sunscreen.
- Avoid retinol and AHA/BHA products for 48 hours post peel.
Recommended Follow-Up Spa Treatment
For optimal results, repeat the Brightening Peel every 4-6 weeks.