Better Not Pout, Better Not Cry Lash & Lip Treatment
Get holiday-ready glamorous lips and eyes! This lash and lip treatment offers deep moisturization, fine line smoothing, and gentle lip plumping to give you dramatic lashes and a kissable pout you'll love.
Cost Per Treatment: $8.64
Time: 40-50 minutes
What to Charge: $50-85
What You’ll Need:
- Intensive Make-Up Remover Foam (1.69 fl. oz.) / LT206
- Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule / M2056N
- Prosana® Collagen Crystal Lip Mask (3 ct.) / HM4590
- Intensive Starter Kit / LT301
- Under Eye Gel Pads (20 ct.) / VB116
- Ardell® Flared Knot-Free Duralash Naturals, Medium Black (56 ct.) / AL138
- Ardell LashTite Adhesive, Dark (0.75 fl. oz.) / AL105
What They’ll Want:
What To Do:
- 1. Remove eye makeup with the Intensive Make-Up Remover.
- 2. Using your preferred cleansing product, cleanse the skin using flowing circular movements, starting from the décolleté and working your way up the neck to cover the entire face.
- 3. Remove cleanser with a warm, moist towel or moist sponges.
- 4. Using a piece of moist gauze and a drop of your preferred facial cleanser, gently massage the perimeter of the mouth and the lips with small circular movements to cleanse and gently exfoliate. Using a clean piece of gauze, remove cleanser residue. Pat the area dry.
- 5. Press the contents of the Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule into the skin surrounding the eye and on / surrounding the lips, working outward and into the naso-labial fold. Penetrate further with gentle mico-current or iontophoresis if desired. Continue massage or current until the liquid absorbs fully.
- 6. Apply the Prosana Collagen Crystal Lip Mask. Allow to rest on skin during next steps.
- 7. Remove protective backing and apply the Soothing Eye Pads, being sure to place the pads under the lower lash line, as close to the lash line as possible, without covering lower lashes.
- 8. Mix and apply Intensive lash and brow colorant according to manufacturer’s instructions. Remove as directed after processing, setting aside the Soothing Eye Pads.
- 9. Replace the Soothing Eye Pads, this time covering the lower lashes to prevent them from bonding to upper lashes.
- 10. Pour a few drops of LashTite Adhesive on a piece of foil. Gently lift an Ardell Flared Knot-Free Duralash Natural from the tray with tweezers. Dip the end into adhesive.
- 11. Starting at the center of the eyelid, apply lashes one at a time by placing the lash cluster on top of one of the client's natural lashes with the end close to, but not touching, the eyelid. Support lash gently with fingertips until adhesive sets. Work towards the outer corner.
- 12. Return to center and gradually work inward until lashes blend. Apply 10-15 lashes per eye. Pro Tip: Duralashes should be replaced as natural lashes shed (about 4-6 weeks). Advise clients to cleanse lashes with cool water. Oil-based cleansers soften adhesive. Be gentle. Don't rub or towel dry eyes. Allow lashes to air dry. Duralashes can be easily removed with specially formulated LashFree Adhesive Remover. Never try to pull them off after adhesive has set. Like natural lashes, they will singe. Avoid open flame or direct heat.
- 13. Remove the lip mask and eye pads. Massage any remaining moisture into the lips and perioral area. Blot excess with tissue.