Men's Shaving Service
It's time for a touch-up! Keep your locks healthy, shaped, and freshly styled with this professional shave and beard trim. Enhanced with skin-loving exfoliants and moisturizers, this service goes beyond a typical cut and trim appointment.
Cost Per Treatment: $1.81
Time: 20-30 minutes
What to Charge: $30-$40
What You'll Need:
What They'll Want:
- Roll damp towels and place into your hot towel cabi for use in the service. Add a couple of drops of Stress / Relaxation to the damp towels prior to warming.
- Complete a thorough consultation to determine what areas of the facial hair the client would like to remove or keep. Remember to ask probing questions that will help you best understand the clients short and long term facial hair goals. It'll also be beneficial to understand the client's daily maintenance and styling routines to ensure they receive the best style to fit their lifestyle.
What to Do:
1. Have your client relax with their head tilted backwards in a reclining barber or salon chair. Soften stubble and open the pores using one of the prepared warm towels wrapped around the face and neck. Remember to always check the temperature of hot towels prior to applying to the skin to ensure that it's not too hot. Allow towel to sit for 5-10 minutes or until the towel becomes cool.
2. After opening the pores, cleanse away any impurities using the Exfoliating Cleanser, avoiding the eye areas. Gently remove the product using another warm, damp towel. The damp heat from the towel will help to prepare the skin for the next steps.
3. Create a slight lather in your hands with the Shaving Cream and apply gently along the areas of the face where you would like to remove the hair.
4. Begin shaving with your preferred hair removal tool. First, shave in the direction of the hair growth over the areas you want completely removed and rinse away any remaining product or loose hair.
5. Reapply the Shaving Cream after slightly lathering.
6. Shave the areas you would like to remove the hair, this time going across the direction of the hair growth. Rinse away any remaining hair with warm water.
7. After shaving, if there are areas where you left hair, you may trim up any longer pieces, layer, and shape to finish the look. Don't forget to trim the mustache, if needed.
8. Once you and the client are completely satisfied with the shape and design of the facial hair, apply the After Shave Balm. For additional calming and cooling, wrap a cool, damp towel around the face and allow to sit for 2 minutes.
9. Remove the cool towel and pat dry—do not rub the skin. Apply the Oil Free Moisturizer to help hydrate the skin post-service.
10. Using the Beard Oil to detangle and smooth down any fly-away strands, comb through the beard and style as desired.