Rejuvenation Facial Massage Enhancement
Upgrade your facial service with a luxurious face and neck massage, using pure essential oils. A relaxing, aromatic blend of rosehip, jasmine, white champaca, and frankincense refine and nourish the skin, giving it new life, while an indulgent massage purifies pores and renews the spirit.
Cost Per Treatment: $0.60
Time: 15 minutes
What to Charge: $20
What You'll Need:
- Rejuvenate Face Oil (100 ml) / AB193
What They'll Want:
- Rejuvenate Face Oil (15 ml) / AB185
Rejuvenate Face Oil Cost: $50
Amount Per Bottle: 100 ml (3.38 fl. oz.)
Estimated Services Per Bottle: 84
Average Amount Used Per Service: 1.18 ml (0.04 fl oz.)
Average Cost Per Service: $20
Total Profit Per Bottle: $1,630
- Before beginning your service, turn on your steamer so it has a chance to heat up prior to the enhancement steps.
- Prepare dampened, rolled towels in your hot towel cab.
What to Do:
- 1. After cleansing, exfoliating, and toning the skin according to the client's selected facial service, position your steamer 16" away from the face and décolleté.
- 2. With hands, apply 1 pump (1.18 ml/0.04 fl. oz.) of Rejuvenate Face Oil to face, neck, and décolleté using sweeping effleurage strokes.
- 3. Once oil is thoroughly distributed, begin the massage at the décolleté, using the palms of your hands to sweep from the center out toward the shoulders. Repeat this a total of 6 times.
- 4. Cross your arms and place the palms of your hands on opposite sides of the décolleté and sweep them slowly across the length of décolleté and up toward the shoulders. Continue along down the tops of the arms and come back up to the shoulders. Pause for a moment and press down with light pressure, allowing the shoulders to open up and relax.
- 5. Without breaking contact, move from the shoulders down toward the center of the décolleté and pause for 2-3 seconds. Return hands to starting position on opposite sides of décolleté and repeat this sequence (steps 5 and 6) for a total of 6 times.
- 6. Moving from the center of the décolleté, effleurage up the neck toward the jawline. Petrissage along chin and jawline for about 3 passes on each side of the face.
- 7. Using 4 fingers excluding the thumbs, move to the outer corners of the mouth and perform circles following the hollows of the cheek up to the earlobes.
- 8. Perform circles back from the earlobes down to the nostrils. Perform more circles from the nostrils up to the earlobes and come back down to the corners of the mouth. Repeat this sequence for a total of 6 times. End at the nostrils and pause for 2 seconds.
- 9. Using your ring fingers, make little "C" shapes around the corners of the nostrils and the sides of the nose. Repeat for a total of 6 times and—using your ring fingers—make light, alternating effleurage strokes up the bridge of the nose to the forehead.
- 10. Once at the forehead, return all 4 fingers to the skin and effleurage from the midline out to the temples and come back to the center. Without pausing, use your 4 fingers to make circles across the forehead from the midline out. Repeat a total of 6 times.
- 11. Move to the temples using your index and middle fingers. Make static circles using light pressure for 12 seconds.
- 12. Using the ring finger of your dominant hand, slowly make a "figure 8" shape around the eye area 3 times. Repeat the "figure 8" process again in the opposite direction.
- 13. Move back to the temples and lightly press down 10 times at a consistent tempo.
- 14. Trace fingers back up to the center of the forehead and—using your middle fingers on the center of the forehead and your thumbs on the crown of the head—apply light pressure and hold for 8 seconds.
- 15. Finally, place the palms of your hands on the forehead and press down lightly for 4 seconds.
- 16. Turn the steamer off and use a hot towel to wrap the face and gently remove excess oil from the skin. Follow with your mask step and the remainder of your facial service.