Dramatic new changes in technology and research have led to another microdermabrasion breakthrough from the company known for its state-of-the-art spa equipment and appliances.Satin Smooth DermaRadianceprovides two great customizable systems in one high tech unit that’syour new solution to microdermabrasion.
The DermaRadiance provides two paths to microdermabrasion and respects the integrity of the skin while providing a simple solution to healthier, more youthful looking skin. DermaRadiance offerscrystal and crystal-free dermabrasionto meet your client’s treatment and skin care needs.
The Benefits of Microdermabrasion
- Acne/acne scars
- Fine lines, wrinkles
- Oily skin and enlarged pores
- Stretch marks and surgical scars
Dual Microdermabrasion System
The crystal method uses pure flower grains of lavender, rose, and tea tree. The pure flower grains deeply, yet gently, exfoliate dead skin while applying invigorating, powerful nutrients to the skin’s surface.Satin Smooth Pure Flower Grainsare an easy and effective anti-aging service, providing optimal results and visible benefits.
- Rose Pure Flower Grains– Rose oil is known to balance and tone skin while improving complexion.
- Lavender Pure Flower Grains– Lavender is one of the most versatile flowers, with many soothing benefits. It’s beneficial for all skin types and will help calm, soothe, and hydrate stressed skin.
- Tea Tree Pure Flower Grains– Tea Tree is an Australian plant used to help prevent problem oily skin. Tea tree’s aromatic fragrance and powerful properties help clear and soften problem areas and revitalize skin’s appearance.
Additionally, at the flip of a switch, DermaRadiance offers crystal-free dermabrasion using 5 different grade diamond heads with various levels of abrasion, which provide more flexibility and better customization of each service to better suit your clients’ skin care needs. The technology inside is a self-enclosed system with a steady vacuum suction, allowing the removal of grains along with dead skin cells. This non-chemical, non-invasive procedure is simple, quick, and suitable for all skin types. It is for use by licensed professionals only.
The Satin Smooth DermaRadiance is FDA Listed, Class 1, provides HEPA/ULPA bacterial filtration, and uses a patented gravity feed crystal delivery system.
Why Add DermaRadiance to Your Menu?
Consultations take place prior to treatments and, if DermaRadiance treatments are a good fit for the client, four to six sessions are suggested for best results. With treatments lasting approximately 15 to 20 minutes, depending on the client, and costing between $95 and $150 per treatment session,this treatment can stimulate huge revenue in your spa or salon!
Contact one of our spa equipment experts at 888.558-5571 to find out more about Satin Smooth DermaRadiance Micodermabrasion.