10 Eco-Fin Business Building Ideas & Tips
Eco-fin is a moisturizing hand, foot, and body treatment. Learn how this eco-friendly alternative to paraffin can help build your business for as little as $.90 per treatment.
Business Builder Ideas & Tips
- Offer Eco-fin as a stand-alone service with an enhanced massage or reflexology treatment.
- Use as an add-on to any service to maximize profitability. It only takes minutes!
- Replace your paraffin treatments with easy-to-use, affordable Eco-fin.
- Keep it clean with this sanitary, single-use, disposable product—no mess or fuss.
- Eliminate waste. Prepared Eco-fin can be removed from your towel warmer, and then reheated as necessary.
- Save money, with no need for additional massage lotion or oil.
- Use one of nine available scents or unscented. You can even customize your own blend by adding ESS® essential oils or blends to unscented Eco-fin.
- Offer free Eco-fin treatments with selected services on slow days.
- Create promotions that maximize profitability and drive revenue.
- Get staff training, right at your fingertips 24/7.
Drop one or half of one Eco-fin cube into the biodegradable liner and washable sleeve.
Roll sleeve and liner and place in hot towel warmer.
Slip client’s hands or feet into liner, massaging warm Eco-fin into skin. Place hands or feet into pre-warmed Herbal Eco-Mitt or Bootie, or into electric mitts or booties.
Remove liner from hands or feet and massage remaining Eco-fin into the skin, leaving it hydrated and silky soft. End with a spritz of Eco-fin Finishing Spray. Buff with a soft towel to remove excess oils.