How To Attract Brides To Your Salon or Spa (and Keep Them Coming Back)
Attracting brides to your business is a great way to increase your revenue and build your customer base. Weddings are an important milestone in a person's life, and brides are often willing to spend a lot of money to ensure that they look and feel their best on their special day. In this blog post, we'll share some tips on how to make your salon or spa a part of these wedding plans.
1. Create Bridal Party Packages
By offering these unique and personalized experiences, spas can make the bridal party feel special and create a memorable experience.
- 1. The Bride-to-Be Package: Create a custom bridal package of 3-4 services such as hair styling, makeup application, facials, massages, manicures, and pedicures.
- 2. Bachelorette Party Package: Organize a spa day for the bridal party with a selection of spa treatments and services. This can be a great opportunity for the bride and her bridal party to relax and bond before the wedding. Be sure to include some snacks and beverages to keep the atmosphere light.
- 3. Mindfulness Package: Offer yoga, meditation, or sound therapy classes. This is a great way for the bridal party to relax and unwind before the wedding.
- 4. Bridal Shower Package: Host a bridal shower for the bride and her guests, complete with spa treatments, food, and drinks.
- 5. Groomsmen Package: Don't forget about the groom and his groomsmen! This package can include services such as a haircut, a hot towel shave, and a manicure.
2. Showcase Your Work on Social Media
Social media is a powerful tool for attracting new customers, and brides are no exception. Share photos of your work on social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook, showcasing bridal hair and makeup looks that you've created. Tag your location and use relevant hashtags to increase your visibility. Encourage selfies that guests can post and mention your spa or salon.
Need ready-to-use communication tools? Download pre-made social media posts to start promoting your bridal services. You’ll find them in our Free Seasonal Events Communication Toolkit!
3. Partner With Local Wedding Vendors
Partner with photographers, bridal shops, banquet halls, restaurants, and, if you don’t offer hair services, local salons. Referring clients back and forth between businesses can boost your bridal revenue significantly.
4. Attend Bridal Shows & Events
Attending bridal shows and events is a great way to meet potential brides and showcase your services. Consider offering a mini makeover or consultation at the event to give brides a taste of what your salon or spa has to offer. Keeping up with the latest trends presented at these events helps you stay in tune with new options and preferences.
5. Stay In Touch
- 1. Little things mean a lot to your wedding clients and they can go a long way toward creating goodwill and loyalty. Follow up with the happy couple a month later to let them know that, even though their wedding is over, ongoing skin and physical wellness is important. Remind them of the other services you provide and offer an incentive to come back.
- 2. Make a note to send a follow-up email or phone call on subsequent anniversaries. It’s a lovely reminder of the initial visit and shows your commitment to the customer.
Universal Companies is proud to have a team of experienced spa advisors on staff and welcomes you to consult with our professionals about spa products and supplies, including ingredients, equipment, and retail. Dedicated to the success of spa professionals everywhere, we're grateful to be recognized with the American Spa Magazine Professional's Choice Award, Favorite Distributor of the Year for many consecutive years. (Thank you!)