Have any of your clients ever made the comment, “My skin is oily; I would never use oil on my face”? If so, it’s time to help them revisit their philosophy about oils in their skin care regimes, starting with the growing trend of facial massage oils.
No matter what their skin type, your clients should be open to using oils on their skin. Facial massage comes with an array of marvelous health benefits for all skin types. Massage with facial oils can help…
- combat wrinkles by helping strained facial muscles to loosen up and relax;
- improve circulation;
- liven up both the mind and body;
- improve skin elasticity;
- provide much needed moisture for sensitive and dry skin (especially in winter months when air is so dry, or in dryer, warmer climates where skin needs more moisture);
- brighten the complexion and give it a fresh glow.
Massage with facial oils as an express service on your menu or an enhancement to any facial service can provide many of these benefits to any client. For a low cost per treatment of $2.97, you can easily add a 20-minute, skin nourishing massage for face, neck, and shoulders.
With ESS Aromatherapy Facial Massage Oil blends, you can expect pure, natural, undiluted oils perfect for targeted treatments. Plus, you’ll avoid chemical ingredients that can often be more harmful than good for your skin.
Recommend and provide facial massage oils according to your clients’ skin types with these ESS blends:
ESS Sensitive blend – soothing, gentle oils
- Ingredients: borage, apricot kernel, sweet almond, and jojoba oils; jasmine, cedarwood, petitgrain, palmarosa, myrrh, ylang ylang extra, mandarin, Roman chamomile, yarrow, patchouli, and French lavender essential oils
ESS Anti-Aging blend – revitalizing oils to help soften and refine the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Ingredients: borage, apricot kernel, sweet almond, and jojoba oils; cedarwood, white champaca, lime, orange, clary sage, sandalwood, frankincense, French lavender, ylang ylang extra, jasmine, rose, and myrrh essential oils
ESS Oily/Combination blend – rebalancing and deeply cleansing oils
- Ingredients: borage, apricot kernel, sweet almond, and jojoba oils; bergamot, cypress, thyme, rosemary, geranium, grapefruit, myrtle, French lavender, niaouli, petitgrain, and lemon essential oils.
ESS Normal/Dry blend – soothing, deeply nourishing oils
- Ingredients: borage, apricot kernel, sweet almond, and jojoba oils; helichrysum, mandarin, lemon, clary sage, Roman chamomile, howood, geranium, rose, and French lavender essential oils; palmarosa and benzoin.
Follow your facial massage with a good moisturizer to hydrate the skin, and don’t forget to provide a full at-home protocol with products from your retail area. Teach your clients to put their best faces forward!