Nail Art Featuring CND's Summer Bizarre Beauty Collection
By Jan Nordstrom-Arnold, Co-Founder, CND
We're excited to share this exclusive nail art tutorial featuring CND's Bizarre Beauty collection. These designs use rich nail hues inspired by geometric color-blocking and abstract patterns with a breadth of color. The trend-forward palette is guaranteed to make a statement and level up your summer wardrobe.
CND™ Funky Flower How-To
- CND™ Shellac™ Base Coat
CND Shellac Gelish Polish Colors:
All The Rage
Sundial It Up
- CND Shellac Original Top Coat
- CND LED Lamp
99% Isopropyl Alcohol
- P.E.P. the natural nail. (Vist cnd.com for complete CND P.E.P. Technique Step-by-Step.)
- Apply a thin layer of CND Shellac Base Coat. Cure for 10 seconds in the CND LED Lamp using preset button 1.
- Apply two layers of CND Shellac Black Pool. Cure each layer for one minute using preset button 2S.
- Dispense a small amount of CND Shellac Cream Puff onto a palette.
- Use a detail brush and CND Shellac Cream Puff to create the flower petals. Cure for one minute on preset button 2S.
- Dispense a small amount of the following CND gel colors onto a palette: Motley Blue, All The Rage, Sundial It Up, Outrage-Yes and Clash Out.
- Use a detail brush and dispensed CND Shellac to add color to the flower petals. Cure for one minute on preset button 2S.
- Use a detail brush and CND Shellac Cream Puff to outline the flower petals. Cure for one minute on preset button 2S.
- Apply a layer of CND Shellac Original Top Coat. Cure for one minute using preset button 3.
- Clean the nail with 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to remove top film.
Universal Companies is proud to have a team of experienced spa advisors on staff and welcomes you to consult with our professionals about spa products and supplies, including ingredients, equipment, and retail. Dedicated to the success of spa professionals everywhere, we're grateful to be recognized with the American Spa Magazine Professional's Choice Award, Favorite Distributor of the Year for many consecutive years. (Thank you!)