Nail Art Designs Featuring CND's Rise & Shine Collection
When it comes to nail art, it's key to find colorful, eye-popping designs that are easy to achieve. Guests also love unique looks that may even generate a little envy from their friends.
Good news! We’ve got a few exclusive design tutorials featuring the CND Rise & Shine collection that meet all the requirements above. So, get ready to delight your clients.
All three designs were created by Tamara Di Lullo, CND Education Ambassador. If you'd like to see more of her work, give her a follow on Instagram, @tamaradilullo
1. Apply one coat of CND Shellac Base Coat.
2. Apply two coats of CND Shellac in Gala Girl using the 5 point polish method and cure using preset button 2s.
3. Use a detail brush and CND Shellac in Poppy Fields to create the first line of our rainbow.
4. Then, go in with Among the Marigolds, Mind Over Matcha, Oceanside, and lastly, Violet Rays.
TIP: Flash cure each stripe using preset button 1 as you go along.
5. Once you’ve completed your rainbow, cure using preset button 2s.
6. Finish off your look with one coat of CND Shellac Top Coat, using the 5-point polish method. Then cure using preset button 3.
7. Wipe using 99% IPA to reveal your final product!
1. Apply one coat of CND Shellac in Lady Lilly and cure using preset button 2S.
2. Use a detail brush and Oceanside to create your first shape.
3. Then, outline with the consecutive colors from the CND Rise & Shine collection. We used Among the Marigolds, Mind Over Matcha, Violet Rays, and Poppy Fields.
4. Once you’ve created the shapes, grab CND Shellac in Cream Puff and create a thicker outline.
5. Grab CND Shellac in Black Pool to outline all of the shapes that we’ve created.
6. Cure your design using preset 2S on your CND LED Lamp.
7. Finish off with one coat of our CND Shellac Original Top Coat using the 5-point polish method.
8. Cure using preset button 3 and don’t forget to wipe the sticky layer with 99% IPA to reveal your final product!
To create the charm:
1. Use CND Plexigel Builder to create your shape and cure using preset button 2B.
2. Paint in the lips using CND Shellac in Poppy Fields and cure using preset button 2S.
3. Use CND Shellac in Black Pool and Cream Puff to create the outline and the high points with a detail brush. Cure on preset 2S.
4. Use CND Plexigel Shaper to create a voluminous shape. Cure using preset 2B.
5. Finish off with a thin coat of CND No-Wipe + Top Coat and cure using preset button 3.
For the nail:
1. Apply two coats of CND Shellac in Among the Marigolds and cure using preset button 2S.
2. Apply one coat of CND No-Wipe+ Top Coat using the 5-point polish method and cure using preset button 3.
3. Apply the charm using a dollop of CND Plexigel Builder and Cure using preset button 2B.
Universal Companies is proud to have a team of experienced spa advisors on staff and welcomes you to consult with our professionals about spa products and supplies, including ingredients, equipment, and retail. Dedicated to the success of spa professionals everywhere, we're grateful to be recognized with the American Spa Magazine Professional's Choice Award, Favorite Distributor of the Year for many consecutive years. (Thank you!)