Arnica Mineral Bath Treatment
Rich in trace elements and minerals, this thermal spring salt bath gently cleanses skin while washing away the stresses of the day. A specially curated blend of pine, rosemary, Siberian fir, and arnica essential oils work together to provide a simultaneously warming and cooling effect to relax overworked muscles.
Cost Per Treatment: $1.02
What to Charge: $50-$75
What You'll Need:
- Kneipp Arnica Joint & Muscle Mineral Bath Salt (70.5 oz.) / KN134P
What They'll Want:
- Kneipp Arnica Joint & Muscle Mineral Bath Salt (2.1 oz.) / KN135
- Swelling, high blood pressure, pregnancy, and cancer.
What to Do:
- 1. Add 3/4 cup (2 oz.) of bath salt to a warm (97°-100°F) bath.
- 2. Allow the client to soak at their leisure for about 20-25 minutes. Pro Tip: Have several luxury towels within reach for your client. Create ambience with LED candles and soothing spa music. Provide a cold cloth for your client to use on their head or neck during soak to avoid overheating.