Uncover the importance of good skin care habits at a young age. Created with the teen’s complexion needs in mind, this facial can help with persisting troubles or prevent them before the problem starts. This facial begins with a cleansing massage to loosen up dead skin cells, followed by a delicate re-surfacing and brightening enzyme peel that is lightly steamed on the skin to soften, exfoliate, and deep clean. An in-depth skin analysis, light extractions, and customized mask application follow and purify the balance the skin. The skin will look and feel softer and refreshed. As an added bonus, your teen will feel more confident with achieving and maintaining clear, beautiful skin.
A perfect first-time facial or monthly maintenance facial for healthy skin.
Professional Treatment Description:
The perfect teen facial incorporates gentle exfoliation to clarify the complexion and leave a healthy glow.
Equipment and Supplies Overview:
Treatment Duration: 60 minutes
Cleanse Phase – Time: 5-7 minutes
- Apply Gentle Facial Wash and cleanse the face and neck. Remove with sponges or cotton pads.
- Spray a small amount of Soothing Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover on a tissue or cotton pad and remove eye makeup.
- Spray a small amount of the Balancing Tonic to a cotton round and apply to the entire face and neck.
Skin Analysis and Exfoliation Phase – Time 10-15 minutes
- Perform skin analysis
- Mix one teaspoon of Zyme Peel Powder with a few drops of the Zyme Peel Activator to create a creamy paste. Mix with a semi-stiff fan brush and warm up under steam. Test on self to make sure it's not too hot, then apply to the skin. Steam the skin for 7 – 10 minutes, then remove with gentle cotton pads or towels. Cotton rounds with a spray of Soothing Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover may be applied to the eyes if desired.
- Perform extractions, high frequency and LED light therapy if appropriate. It is recommended to apply a cool barber wrap towel for several minutes after extraction to soothe.
- Spray Balancing Tonicon cotton pad and apply to the skin to restore the skin pH balance, hydrate, and soothe.
Mask Phase – Time 10-15 minutes
Hydrate and Moisturize Phase – Time 3-5 minutes
After extractions, Calming Balm can be applied to soothe and calm the skin.