SpaRitual Close Your Eyes Mindful Pedicure
Cost Per Treatment: $5.73
Time: 30 minutes
What to Charge: $50-$100
Close your eyes and drift away while a stimulating blend of essential oils and luxurious lotions create a pedicure experience you'll never want to leave.
What You’ll Need:
Products Total Quantity per service:
Visionary Cleanser Sanitizer
Close Your Eyes Fragrant Mist
Close Your Eyes Bath Salts
Close Your Eyes Soak Tonic
Close Your Eyes Body Oil
Close Your Eyes Body Lotion
Cuti-Clean Cuticle & Stain Remover
Cuti-Cocktail Nail & Cuticle Oil
Sole Mate Foot Balm
Fluent Extra Strength Conditioning Lacquer Remover
Farewell Fungus Treatment
Nail Lacquer, variety of colors
Andale Dry & Shine Drops
Pedicure Throne/Foot Bath Bowl
Hot Towel Cabi
What to Do:
Timing: 30 seconds
1. Invite guest to close her eyes.
2. Gently mist Fragrant Mist above her head and allow it to cascade.
3. Ask guest to take a deep breath, inhaling completely and exhaling totally.
4. Place warmed neck pillow around guest’s neck, if available.
Timing: 3 minutes
- 1. Mist client's feet with Visionary Cleanser and pat dry. Perform visual analysis.
- 2. Pour 2 scoops (2 tbsp.) of Bath Salts and 4 pumps (1 tbsp.) of Soak Tonic
- (professional size) in soaking tub.
- 3. Soak both feet for 2-3 minutes (maximum 3 minutes).
Timing: 8 minutes
1. Remove both feet from soak, pat dry, and wrap in a towel.
2. Remove nail lacquer using Fluent Extra Strength Conditioning Lacquer Remover.
3. Perform nail analysis; apply Farewell Fungus Treatment as a preventative. Apply under free edge.
4. Clip, file, and shape free edges.
5. Apply Cuti-Cocktail Nail & Cuticle Oil and massage into cuticles.
Ritual: Cuticle Care
Timing: 7 minutes
1. Apply Cuti-Clean Cuticle & Stain Remover to cuticles/nails and gently push cuticles on both feet.
2. Remove any stains using a nail wipe in a circular motion on the nail bed.
3. Nip any dead tissue.
4. Gently buff nail plates, if needed.
5. Place 1 drop of Cuti-Cocktail Nail & Cuticle Oil onto each foot and massage into guest’s cuticles.
6. Unwrap and place both feet in the water. Brush off toes with finger brush, remove from water, pat dry, and wrap.
Timing: 4 minutes
1. Unwrap 1 foot.
2. Combine 4 pumps ( ó tsp.) of Body Lotion and 2 pumps ( . tsp.) Body Oil and massage leg (using signature modality)
for 1 1/2 minutes using massage technique finishing off with a full sweeping motion.
3. Apply Sole Mate Foot Balm on bottom of foot and wrap in towel.
4. Brush off toes with moist nail brush and pat dry.
5. Repeat step for other foot.
Timing: 7 minutes
1. Prep each nail by using a dry towel to absorb any excess oil.
2. Clean nails with Fluent Extra Strength Conditioning Lacquer Remover.
3. Swipe the cuticle perimeter using a manicure stick and cotton saturated with Fluent Extra Strength
Conditioning Lacquer Remover, making sure to clean under the free edge.
4. Place on toe separators
5. Apply 1 thin coat of TrueBond Primer.
6. Apply 1 thin coat of TrueBond Basecoat.
7. Apply 2 thin coats of Nail Lacquer.
8. Apply 1 thin coat of TrueBond Topcoat, allow 1 minute to dry.
9. Apply 1 drop of Andale Dry & Shine Drops to the center of the nail to expedite dry time.
Closing Ritual: Inspire
1. Unwrap feet.
2. Ask guest to once again close her eyes, gently mist legs with Fragrant Mist while covering toes with hand.
3. Request guest to inhale deeply, then exhale completely.
4. Recommend the products that would most benefit the guest.
5. Complete experience by thanking the guest and inviting her to book a future appointment.
6. If timing permits, escort the guest to the front desk and guide the staff to support scheduling the next appointment and again, highlight the most beneficial retail products.