Turmeric Spiced Pumpkin Scrub Mask
August 7 • Protocols
Appropriate for autumn, but sure to become a year-round customer and esthetician favorite! This brightening, exfoliating, and hydrating mask is an excellent triple-duty solution for express facial services. It’s also ideal for use prior to ultrasound, micro-current, LED, lymphatic drainage, and other high tech treatments.
Featured ingredients include humectant honey, cleansing clay, exfoliating pumpkin enzymes, reparative seaweed, soothing turmeric, aloe, and oat.
Cost Per Treatment: $3.90
Time: 15 minutes
What to Charge: $20-$30
What You'll Need
• Blend 1 tablespoon (.5 oz.) Prosana Pumpkin Honey Facial Mask with 1.5 tablespoon (.75 oz.) Prosana Radiance Mask Booster Gel
• Prepare an additional 1.5 tablespoon (.75 oz.) Prosana Radiance Mask Booster Gel and set aside.
What to Do
1. After thoroughly cleansing the skin with a non-abrasive product, use your fingertips to apply the facial mask / booster gel blend to the face and neck.
2. Gently massage the skin for 2 minutes for a manual exfoliation. (Omit manual exfoliation massage for extremely sensitive skin, high-grade acne, rosacea, or other delicate clients.) Steam may also be used for non-sensitive skin types, if desired.
3. If using steam, remove and, with a fan brush, apply the additional booster gel over the facial mask / booster gel blend. Allow it to penetrate for approximately 10 minutes during enzyme exfoliation and hydration phase.
4. Gently remove the mask with warm towels and cotton.
Pro Tip: Use additional Prosana Radiance Mask Booster Gel as a conductor gel for subsequent treatment modalities.