Appropriate for autumn, but sure to become a year-round customer and esthetician favorite! This brightening, exfoliating, and hydrating mask is an excellent triple-duty solution for express facial services. It’s also ideal for use prior to ultrasound, micro-current, LED, Lymphatic Drainage, and other high tech treatments.
Featured ingredients include humectant honey, cleansing clay, exfoliating pumpkin enzymes, reparative seaweed, soothing turmeric, aloe, and oat.
And your cost per treatment is only $6.52!
- Prosana® Pumpkin Honey Facial Mask (4 oz.) or Prosana Pumpkin Honey Facial Mask (13.5 oz.)
- Prosana Radiance Mask Booster Gel (20 oz.)
- After thoroughly cleansing the skin with a non-abrasive product, use your fingertips to apply the facial mask / booster gel blend to the face and neck.
- Gently massage the skin for 2 minutes for a manual exfoliation. (Omit manual exfoliation massage for extremely sensitive skin, high-grade acne, rosacea, or other delicate clients.) Steam may also be used for non-sensitive skin types, if desired.
- If using steam, remove and, with a fan brush, apply the additional booster gel over the facial mask / booster gel blend. Allow it to penetrate for approximately 10 minutes during enzyme exfoliation and hydration phase.
- Gently remove the mask with warm towels and cotton. Proceed with remaining appropriate treatment protocol.