Versatile, Sanitary & Economical Alternative to Paraffin
Made with Plants
Reduce Plastic Without Compromising Guest Comfort
A woman-owned business, Sustayne offers lower-impact toiletries that:
- feature kraft paper and bio-based packaging
- are made with plant materials such as bamboo, wheat straw, and cornstarch
- are produced in an ISO- and GMP-certified facility
- practice ethical social and sustainable supply chain management (SEDEX)
Your Guests Care about Sustainability
And it’s more than a trend–it's your next big opportunity.
seek brands that lead in sustainable change.
rely on businesses for sustainable options.
choose a hotel with sustainability credentials.
Upcycled Wheat Straw
After harvest, wheat straw, an agricultural byproduct, is typically burned onsite, contributing to air pollution. Instead, Sustayne upcycles it. Made from 30-40% plant-based materials and polypropylene (PP) to ensure durability. Free of BPA and phthalates.
- contributes to additional revenue for farmers
- diverts straw from pollutive burning
Bamboo is a fast-growing grass that can be harvested every 3-5 years without needing to be replanted.
This rapidly renewable material is...
- very strong and flexible
- a sustainable alternative to slower-growing woods and plastic
Made from the starchy part of the corn kernel, cornstarch can be used to create bio-based products and packaging that reduces dependency on plastic. It offers...
- strength and durability
- a clean, elegant look
Contact us for more information about Sustayne.
*Meets OK Compost EN 13432:2000/ASTM D6400 conditions for compostability in municipal or industrial facilities. Check your local area for appropriate facilities, as these may not exist in your community.