Derm-A-Globe Mini Facelift
Perfect for tackling troubled skin, this unique facelift helps improve the appearance of skin texture and tone while energizing circulation to give tired skin a much-needed boost. Also great for post-procedure stressors, as it works to reduce the look of redness, irritation, and inflammation caused by waxing, chemical peels, extractions, and deep cleansing services.
Cost Per Treatment: $3.03
Time: 20-30 minutes
What to Charge: $30-$60
What You'll Need:
- Derm-A-Globe (Blue) / C01GB
- Derm-A-Globe (Red) / C01GR
- Exuviance Professional Purifying Cleansing Gel (16 fl. oz.) / EX111P
- Exuviance Professional Glycolic Polish (8 fl. oz.) / EX120P
- Exuviance Professional Soothing Toning Lotion (16 fl. oz.) / EX113P
- Exuviance Professional Deep Hydration (16 fl. oz.) / EX126P or Ultra Restorative Creme (8 fl. oz.) / EX124P
- For warming or cooling instructions, please reference the Derm-A-Globe User Guide.
- Warm your Red Derm-A-Globe in hot or boiling water.
- Cool your Blue Derm-A-Globe in the freezer or cold water.
- Remove any rings from the hands prior to treatment to avoid "clanking" against the glass bulbs.
What to Do:
- 1. Cleanse thoroughly using the Purifying Cleansing Gel.
- 2. Exfoliate the skin with the Glycolic Polish to revitalize and clarify.
- 3. Using the Soothing Toning Lotion, tone the skin to prepare for optimal absorption.
- 4. Using the large end of a pair of chilled, Blue Derm-A-Globes, massage the face using long, upward strokes. Continue the massage for 5-10 minutes. Pro Tip: Do not wipe away the thin film of frost that appears on the globes. This is purified water and allows the globes to glide gently over the face, moisturizing as it goes.
- 5. Apply a generous amount of either the Deep Hydration or the Ultra Resorative Creme, depending on your client's skin care needs.
- 6. Massage the skin in circular motions using the large ends of a pair of warm, Red Derm-A-Globes. Continue the massage for 5-10 minutes.
- 7. Finally massage the skin with the large ends of the chilled Derm-A-Globes using an upward motion. Continue the massage for 5-10 minutes.