You probably haven’t given a lot of thought to using custom manicure and pedicure kits for your nail services, or if you have, you may have ditched the idea as an expensive bother: “Ain’t nobody got time (or money) for that.”
Sound familiar? Then I have some good news. You definitely should think about creating your own affordable custom mani and pedi kits, and we make it stress-free to do on the fly using bulk nail supplies.
Custom kits are easy to assemble and will make a huge impact with your customers, showing that you care about their health and take sanitation seriously.
Eight great reasons to make your own mani and pedi kits:
- Affordable quality—New bulk items provide exceptional quality for the price.
- It’s in the bag—Make your own custom kits using new zip bags available in two sizes—4” x 8” and 4” x 12”.
- Hygienic—Disposable, single use products greatly reduce the chance of contracting a fungus, disease, or infection.
- Control your cost per service—Reduce waste by selecting the proper products based on each client’s specific needs.
- Keep your staff happy—Create a custom kit including your nail techs’ favorite tools. They will be pleased and you will keep costs low.
- Add value to services—At the end of each service, provide your client with their manicure or pedicure kit to take home. This reinforces your single use practice and provides the client with an additional value.
- Make your client feel special—The more a client feels rewarded and valued, the more likely they are to return or book a follow-up appointment.
- Create a lasting impression—Print cards that read “Just for You” and include the spa logo or have nail techs include their personal business card in each kit they use and send home.
We have a good variety of mani and pedi single use disposable supplies to choose from when creating your custom kits:
- White Toe Separators – $0.20 each
- Zebra Files – $0.30 each
- White Nail Brushes – $0.25 each
- 3-Way Yellow Buffers and 3-Way Pink Buffers new!
- Red Foot Files – $0.75 each
- Plastic Zip Bags – 4” x 8” or 4” x 12”, new!
Need more help putting your perfect mani and pedi kits together? One of our spa resource specialists will be glad to help. Just call 800.558.5571.