Clear Skin Facial
Revitalize your skin with this nourishing, clearing facial. This treatment utilizes proven ingredients to target and reduce the appearance of pores, irritation, and blemishes, all while restoring the skin's natural pH.
Cost Per Treatment: $5.53
Time: 45-60 minutes
What to Charge: $75-$125
What You'll Need:
- Clear Skin Success Kit / MRS412
Save over $128 when purchasing the kit versus buying individual products!
- Make-Up Remover (16.9 fl. oz.) / MRS115P
- Salicylic Cleanser (16.9 fl. oz.) / MRS114P
- Glycolic Toner (16.9 fl. oz.) / MRS122P
- Pumpkin Peel (16.9 fl. oz.) / MRS133P
- Nourishing Facial Oil (3.4 fl. oz.) / MRS177P
- Facial Polish (16.9 fl. oz.) / MRS131P
- Algamoor Mask (16.9 fl. oz.) / MRS104P
- Radiance Serum (8.5 fl. oz.) / MRS162P
- Eye Zone Cream (8.5 fl. oz.) / MRS151P
- Mattifying Cream (16.9 fl. oz. ) / MRS145P
- Dermal Formula (0.3 fl. oz.) / MRS306 *Optional service enhancement
- Blemish Gel (16.9 fl. oz.) / MRS174P *Optional service enhancement for use post-extractions
- Hand Cream (16.9 fl. oz.) / MRS173P *Optional service enhancement for use during hand massage
- Tension Balm (16.9 fl. oz.) / MRS237P *Optional service enhancement for use during neck massage
What They'll Want:
- Make-Up Remover (4 fl. oz.) / MRS115
- Salicylic Cleanser (4 fl. oz.) / MRS114
- Glycolic Toner (4 fl. oz.) / MRS122
- Pumpkin Peel (2.9 fl. oz.) / MRS133
- Nourishing Facial Oil (1 fl. oz.) / MRS177
- Algamoor Mask (2.9 fl. oz.) / MRS104
- Radiance Serum (1 fl. oz.) / MRS162
- Eye Zone Cream (1 fl. oz.) / MRS151
- Mattifying Cream (1.8 fl. oz.) / MRS145
- Dermal Formula (0.3 fl. oz.) / MRS306
- Blemish Gel (1 fl. oz.) / MRS174
- Tension Balm (1.8 fl. oz.) / MRS237
- Hand Cream (1.8 fl. oz.) / MRS173
At the beginning of the facial, have the client face up and start inhalations using the Dermal Formula by placing hands over the top of the client's nose and ask them to take 3 deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth.
Add 3 drops of the Dermal Formula to your moistened towels before placing them in the hot towel cabinet for heating.
If desired, use the Skin Health Analysis System to complete a thorough review of the client's skin health. From here, you can determine what products and procedures may be beneficial for their specific skin care needs.
What to Do:
- 1. Remove all makeup using cotton esthetic wipes moistened with Make-Up Remover.
2. Mix the Salicylic Cleanser with warm water to create a mild lather, then cleanse the skin thoroughly from the chin up to the top of the forehead.
3. Remove the cleanser with moistened sponges or hot towels. Remember to always use caution and check the temperature of hot towels prior to use to avoid burning your client's skin.
4. Tone the skin evenly by using the Glycolic Toner on 2 cotton esthetic wipes, gently wiping the entire face in flowing movements.
5. Place 2 warm dampened cotton pads over the eye contours. Apply the Pumpkin Peel in long smooth movements from the base of the chin to the cheeks, nose, around the eyes, and forehead. Leave the Pumpkin Peel on for 10-15 minutes.
6. While the Pumpkin Peel is activating, conduct a long arm exfoliation for your client using the Facial Polish. Remove the polish with moistened sponges or warm towels. There is no need for a lotion application as you will be giving a hand and arm massage later in the treatment.
7. Remove the Pumpkin Peel with moistened sponges or hot towels.
8. Tone the skin evenly using the Glycolic Toner on 2 cotton esthetic wipes and gently wiping the entire face in flowing movements.
9. If extractions are necessary and are covered under your scope of practice and State licensure you may use the Blemish Gel during this step.
10. Start the facial and décolleté massage utilizing the Nourishing Facial Oil. Massage for 10 minutes in upward movements, avoiding any pustules.
11. Using a facial brush, apply the Algamoor Mask starting at the base of the neck and, in long flowing movements move up along the neck to the cheeks, nose, around the eyes, and forehead. This mask is left on for about 10-15 minutes.
12. Massage the client's hands and wrists gently using the Hand Cream for enhanced benefits and give a neck massage using the Tension Balm.
13. Remove the Algamoor Mask gently by using moistened sponges or hot towels.
14. Tone the skin evenly once more by using the Glycolic Toner on 2 cotton pads and wiping the entire in flowing movements.
15. Tap the Radiance Serum into the skin until it's fully absorbed.
16. Finish off the facial by applying the Blemish Gel to any blemishes, the Eye Zone Cream for the eye area, and the Mattifying Cream as the moisturizer for the face and neck.