Give your skin a refreshing glow with this luscious facial treatment. Featuring a blend of skin-loving ingredients and targeted techniques, this facial deeply cleanses and exfoliates the skin while providing superior hydration and balancing the skin's pH.
Cost Per Treatment: $2.73
Time: 45-60 minutes
What to Charge: $75-$125
What You'll Need:
- Make-Up Remover (16.9 fl. oz.) / MRS115P
- Cleansing Gel (16.9 fl. oz.) / MRS112P
- Herbal Toner (16.9 fl. oz.) / MRS121P
- Facial Polish (16.9 fl. oz.) / MRS131P
- Nourishing Facial Oil (3.4 fl. oz.) / MRS177P
- Facial Mask (16.9 fl. oz.) / MRS101P
- Radiance Serum (8.5 fl. oz.) / MRS162P
- Eye Zone Cream (8.5 fl. oz.) / MRS151P
- Hydrating Cream (16.9 fl. oz.) / MRS142P
- Dermal Formula (0.3 fl. oz.) / MRS306 *Optional service enhancement
- Blemish Gel (16.9 fl. oz.) / MRS174P *Optional service enhancement for use post-extractions
- Replenishing Hand Cream (16.9 fl. oz.) / MRS295P *Optional service enhancement for use during hand massage
- Tension Balm (16.9 fl. oz.) / MRS237P *Optional service enhancement for use during neck massage
What They'll Want:
- Make-Up Remover (4 fl. oz.) / MRS115
- Cleansing Gel, Normal / Oily (4 fl. oz.) / MRS113 or Cleansing Milk, Dry / Sensitive (4 fl. oz.) / MRS113
- Herbal Toner (4 fl. oz.) / MRS121
- Facial Polish (4 fl. oz.) / MRS131
- Nourishing Facial Oil (1 fl. oz.) / MRS177
- Radiance Serum (1 fl. oz.) / MRS162
- Eye Zone Cream (1 fl. oz.) / MRS151
- Hydrating Cream (1.8 fl. oz.) / MRS141
- Dermal Formula (0.3 fl. oz.) / MRS306
- Blemish Gel (1 fl. oz.) / MRS174
- Tension Balm (1.8 fl. oz.) / MRS237
- Replenishing Hand Cream (1.8 fl. oz.) / MRS295
Add 3 or more drops of the Dermal Formula to moistened towels before placing them in the hot towel cabinet for heating.
At the beginning of the facial, have the client face up and start inhalations using the Dermal Formula. Simply place hands over the top of the client's nose and ask them to take 3 deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth.
Conduct a thorough analysis of the skin with the Skin Health Analysis System.
What to Do:
1. Remove all makeup using cotton esthetic wipes moistened with Make-Up Remover.
2. Apply water to the Cleansing Gel to achieve a light foaming cleanser. Cleanse the skin thoroughly from the décolleté to the forehead.
3. Remove the cleanser with moistened sponges or hot towels. Remember to always use caution and check the temperature of hot towels prior to use to avoid burning your client's skin.
4. Tone the skin evenly by using the Herbal Toner on 2 cotton esthetic wipes, gently wiping the entire face in flowing movements.
5. Mix the Facial Polish with a few drops of water and exfoliate the skin in a light rotating motion, focusing on decongested and dry areas.
6. Remove the facial polish with moistened sponges or hot towels, whichever you prefer.
7. If extractions are necessary and are covered under your scope of practice and State licensure, then the Blemish Gel may be used during this step.
8. Perform the facial and décolleté massage using the Nourishing Facial Oil. Massage for 10 minutes.
9. Prepare your steamer by placing it by the top of your client's head but face the nozzle away from the client. The steamer should still be powered off a this time.
10. Mix 1 teaspoon of the Facial Mask with 1-2 drops of water to create a smooth paste. Apply directly to face and neck starting at the base of the neck and with smooth motions work your way up to the client's forehead. Leave on for about 5 minutes for the first application and up to 10 minutes for successive applications.
11. When the Facial Mask has been applied, you may start the steamer. Once the steam has begun to safely exit the steamer nozzle, apply steam to the client's skin by placing the steamer by the top of your client's head and face the nozzle down toward the client's décolleté.
12. While the mask is sitting, massage the hands and wrists using Hand Cream, or you may opt for an enhanced neck massage using the Tension Balm.
13. Using moistened sponges or hot towels, gently cleanse away the mask.
14. Tone the skin again using the Herbal Toner on 2 cotton pads and wiping the entire face in flowing movements.
15. Tap the Radiance Serum onto the skin, applying evenly over the treatment area until completely absorbed.
16. Treat the under eye area using the Eye Zone Cream. Apply the product gently under the eye area with your ring finger, beginning at the outer corner of the eye and moving to the inner corner of the eye.
17. End by moisturizing with Hydrating Cream.