Nourish dry, aging skin with this deeply moisturizing rose facial. Featuring a bouquet of vitamin-rich plant oils, rose absolute, and Farmaesthetics organic skin care products, this relaxing treatment is perfect for clients seeking mind-body restoration and a smooth, hydrated face.
What You’ll Need:
- Broken Skin
- Post Peel/Laser
What to Do:
- While lightly steaming, just enough to warm the skin, apply Fine Herbal Cleanser and cleanse the face, neck, and décolleté.
- Rinse and remove cleanser.
- Apply a small amount of Eyebright Eye Makeup Remover Oil to a cotton pad and remove all eye makeup.
- Cleanse the face, neck, and décolleté a second time combining 1 tsp of Rose Petal & Milk Exfoliate with Fine Herbal Cleanser until it’s a milky lather.
- Spray ESS Anti-Aging Toner onto a cotton pad and apply to the entire face.
- Perform skin analysis.
- Perform gentle extractions and high frequency if desired. LED Red Light Therapy may be used during this time if preferred.
- Apply a few drops of the pre-blended Enchanted Rose Facial Oil to the hands and begin massage. Do not remove all of the facial oil, only the excess.
- Gently go over facial area with the Rose Quartz Roller or perform a lymphatic cleanse with the Rose Quartz Wand.
- Add 1 tbsp of Evening Primrose Oil to 1 tbsp Vassar Rose Perfecting Polish and gently mix in a bowl.
- Apply with a mask brush. It should be creamy in consistency and glide on easily. Leave on for 10 minutes. During this time, massage the shoulders and neck using the Enchanted Rose Facial Oil as needed.
- Remove mask with warm towels or moistened facial sponge.
- Gently mist ESS Anti-Aging Toner over the face being careful to avoid misting directly onto the face.
- Apply a small amount of Enhanted Rose Facial Oil to finish.
- Finish the facial with a light application of Eyebright Makeup Remover & Treatment Oil around the eye area and Lavender Milk to entire face, neck, and décolleté.
Recipe for Enchanted Rose Facial Oil
Add 4 fl. oz. of Evening Primrose Oil with 10 drops of Rose Absolute oil to empty dropper bottle. Shake vigorously.